Megan Revisited

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Palladium

ChucknC said:
Ralph,
Before you make claims of plaguerism by Megan, have you ever checked out her copyrights?
Yes she is a friend and I do take offence to your unfounded claims.
Chuck

Yeah Chuck i think me and you have been thru this before. Not to be smart but that's my take on how she operates and i know good and well what i'm talking about when it comes to matters of people bull shitting people. I've seen it and have done it both. I also know a good con when i see it. Megan has my respect all around ( for what she is ). It's like a snake you just have to respect it's nature. I've pointed out many holes in her theory as well as her marketing. I can see patterns of information written all over her material that shows me where the information is coming from. It's like an open book if you know what to look for. You might be right, she might be a wonderful person for all i know, But i've learned to use the force about some people and the force is usually right when i look back on it.

If she came on here today and made some contribution to the forum in some way, hell i wouldn't say a thing. That's what this board is about. That is the underlying principle of what this board survives on. Now when she pops up she always has this new majic thingy that is suppose to draw gold from god knows what . Remember that ? or something else crazy like snake oil. Never mind.........

The point is she is always out for number #1. You might not see it but i sure do. I don't mean to make you mad Chuck that's just my view and i value your remarks for what you believe also. :wink:

Disagreeing with someone is well and good. But, when you acuse someone of palgeurism, you had better have concrete proof. You made the acusation she stole info off this board. PROVE IT. But first, check her copyrights. If you can't do either, then it's time to be silent.

ChucknC said:
Disagreeing with someone is well and good. But, when you acuse someone of palgeurism, you had better have concrete proof. You made the acusation she stole info off this board. PROVE IT. But first, check her copyrights. If you can't do either, then it's time to be silent.

Well like i said Chuck you seem to value her highly. I don't need to prove anything, to you or anyone else. What good would it do ? Would she all the sudden find salvation or something if i was to prove my point ? Like i said that's my view of her. Doesn't mean everbody else has to listen to me. Don't listen to me as a matter of fact. Go out and find your own answers to the riddle. That way when the answers come to light you can't say i told you so. As far as she is concerned i have got better things to do than to lose sleep over the chosen one. We have beat that horse many times before about her. She can peddle her wares when and where she wants to, but i'm still going to have the same view on her no matter what. She is what she is, simple. Thank God for for the First amendment. :wink:

Just remember jr, the First Amendment doesn't cover slander. Which is exactly what you've done with your Baseless acusations that you can't or won't prove.
This is the last I will post on this. If you don't like it or what I say,,,,, get stuffed.

ChucknC said:
Just remember jr, the First Amendment doesn't cover slander. Which is exactly what you've done with your Baseless acusations that you can't or won't prove.
This is the last I will post on this. If you don't like it or what I say,,,,, get stuffed.

Seems like you got in my discussion, i didn't get in yours. Get a lawyer. I feel sorry for you, but there again that's just my view. Can we give it a rest with defending Megan's honor now. Your right, i'm sued. I give.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back