Membership Ads and PMs

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ARMCO

Supporting Member
Hello. I Signed up for the silver membership but seem to still be seeing ads. I paid for it with PayPal.

I've tried to send some private messages but they seem to be stuck in the outbox.

I'm sure there's an administer at there out there that understands what's going on. Could use some help in getting this fixed. Thank you I appreciate it.

Noxx, the forum owner, is the only one who can change your membership status to eliminate the ads. It's a manual operation. He isn't able to visit every day, so be patient and he'll get you taken care of.

As Jon said, PMs stay in your outbox till they are read by the recipient. Then they move to your sent box.

Dave

anachronism said:
If they are in the outbox it means people haven't read them yet.

Jon

OK, so that would be different then email them. In the outbox means it hasn't been sent yet they don't have the ability to read it. What you're saying is it stays in the outbox and till they read it and then it gets registered to sent?
I was using private messages so as not to have to put a post out like this (for what is basically a housekeeping matter) so if that's the case thanks for the information that way I'm not thinking that the message hasn't been sent and therefore never will be read. Thanks again

ARMCO said:
OK, so that would be different then email them. In the outbox means it hasn't been sent yet they don't have the ability to read it. What you're saying is it stays in the outbox and till they read it and then it gets registered to sent?
Correct.

I've sent Noxx an email about your membership.

Dave

FrugalRefiner said:
Noxx, the forum owner, is the only one who can change your membership status to eliminate the ads. It's a manual operation. He isn't able to visit every day, so be patient and he'll get you taken care of.

As Jon said, PMs stay in your outbox till they are read by the recipient. Then they move to your sent box.

Dave

OK, that's fair. If it was automated then it would've changed instantly the way I was expecting it to. You say that it's manual so I get it. No problem I can wait I just wanted to make sure that there wasn't some error somewhere. I appreciate the fast response and explanation. Thank you very much.

Have a great Sunday! :D

FrugalRefiner said:
ARMCO said:
Correct.

I've sent Noxx an email about your membership.

Dave

Thanks Dave

Latest posts

Back