Mx3 sourcing

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CRAZY DAD

Hello everyone
Can anyone point me in the right direction
I'm wanting to buy some mx3 in the UK
I can't find it
Does mx3 go by other names

Hello everyone
I can't find it
Welcome to us.
What is MX3 and what is its use, this is about precious metals and not cars.
If it is one of these magic potions, you are better served using proper chemicals in stead, it will be cheaper and more controllable.

Here is something to study before you start using chemicals.

We ask our new members to do 3 things.
1. Read C.M. Hokes book on refining jewelers scrap, it gives an easy introduction to the most important chemistry regarding refining.
It is free here on the forum: Screen Readable Copy of Hoke's Book
2. Then read the safety section of the forum: Safety
3. And then read about "Dealing with waste" in the forum: Dealing with Waste

Suggested reading: The Library

Forum rules : https://goldrefiningforum.com/threads/gold-refining-forum-rules.31182/post-327766

Hello everyone
I can't find it

MX3 is yet another typical scam by iShor. They take cheap common chemicals, they give them obscure names, then make it sound as if you can’t get them anywhere else and sell them at inflated prices. It sounds like it’s either potassium nitrate or sodium nitrate, used with HCL in their video to make a poor man’s version of Aqua Regia. I see they’re claiming how much cheaper it is than sodium nitrate (well I guess so when they inflate the price of common sodium nitrate fertilizer to $19.95/pound!). So maybe it’s potassium nitrate, or ammonium nitrate, or really is just sodium nitrate again under yet another one of their pseudonyms to obfuscate?

MX3 is yet another typical scam by iShor. They take cheap common chemicals, they give them obscure names, then make it sound as if you can’t get them anywhere else and sell them at inflated prices.

Maybe we can sell these as a proprietary compound specifically engineered to reduce gold out of solution. It has the benefit as a pre-measured, single use, time release tablet....Repackage them in zip-lok bag and we can call it iScammed... :)
247dac34-dadd-423c-8a17-77110fc77641.10e9dd99569c65237856b7c243e72c81.jpeg

Maybe we can sell these as a proprietary compound specifically engineered to reduce gold out of solution. It has the benefit as a pre-measured, single use, time release tablet....Repackage them in zip-lok bag and we can call it iScammed... :)

Oh don’t worry, they have that market covered too! They’ll sell you something with the pretentious title of Quadratic Gold Precipitant. What that is, is anyone’s guess. Maybe SMB, Ferrous sulfate, oxalic acid, eye of newt?

Latest posts

Back