My HCL/Peroxide solution could use some help!

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mota

hi im a noob ok. i got my gold/copper computer boards sittin in a AP solution of 2/3 hcl 1/3 peroxide, i attempted to drop with a diluted solution of SMBisulfite, i have it kinda heating in a crock pot, and not sure what to do next.. any help? tips?

Define boards. If you mean motherboards and various hardware cards like video, network, sound cards then I dont know what to say. You cant process whole board in AP. That is process for processing fingers - only small part of a board. If you put whole boards in AP I doubt you will recover any gold. How many boards and how much of solutions you used?

How long have they been sitting?

what evidence do you have that the process is finished? "YOU CAIN'T DROP IT IF IT AIN'T THERE!"

See previous response.

If you want help/tips - take some time & read, learn the search function, learn the science ...

If the boards have any base metals not dissolved you don't have gold in solution to drop. If any was dissolved it's already cemented back out as black powder.

You should spend a few weeks reading every post you can on the forum before you try to process any more material.

Latest posts

Back