New guy

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

Hello, my name is Scott Devers. I live in Oklahoma and have been thinking about getting into PM reclaiming for the past several months. I have recently become very interested in it and have begun to accumulate computer parts and other electronic equipment. I came across this site the other day and have already learned alot from reading the various posts. I greatly appreciate the administrator(s) of this site. It is a great idea and a great blessing to anyone that comes on this site. I still have alot to learn but feel much better about my chances. Thanks to everyone that posts on this site.

welcome aboard !!

start dismantling, and when you gather a few pounds of different matirials to process (pins, fingers, cpu's etc.), start to process (by means the you find here on the forum) only a sample to feel the process.

keep every type seperate, meaning, types of pins, types of fingers, CPU's, capacitors etc to process individually, on the long run y'll understand whay it's a useful practice...

good luck.

Latest posts

Back