New: Interested in E Waste

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AxtManCan

Greetings, I discovered this board while looking for companies that pay for E-waste. I basically would like to talk to someone who collects scrap for a living and sells it, with out refining. If you are that someone I would love to give you my phone number and maybe have a brief discussion about it. There is so much information online that goes nowhere when it comes to this business. If your in the business please message me. Things I would like to know, who buys it? Are these online buyers for real? I have been reading posts all day and still can't find a direct answer. Please help me. I've been scrapping for years but would like to get into the ewaste side, or atleast try to understand what it takes to be successful in it. Thanks - Alex

Chris over at boardsort.com may be one avenue to peruse.

http://goldrefiningforum.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=10289&hilit=boardsort.com

Thanks guys. And yes I've been searching this board top to bottom and have a nice list going. I just don't want to start filling my garage with stuff if I don't have a means of getting rid of it. I also am looking into the actual refining side because I work in a lab and have access to basically everything needed to do the reactions. I'll keep coming back and hopefully deliver some good news when I get things rolling.

I just got to your post, catching up on some of my reading. One thing that I find is that you must find someone who will pay you before you start collecting ewaste. I refused a lot of types of ewaste in the beginning and really only wanted fingers and boards. But now that I have asked the questions and made the deals I can get rid of my ewaste before my garage really fills up. A few weeks I have had overflow from my garage, much to my neighbours dislike, and had to make a few trips.
Follow my advertising link in my signature to see how I progressed in my scrapping venture.
And welcome aboard.

Back