New to chemical refining

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Godsend4602

I am just starting out in silver refining nitrous acid at 67% and then having some problems with the process is there someone out there that could help me refine the process or walk through a decent process with me I would be greatly appreciative thank you

Godsend4602 said:
I am just starting out in silver refining nitrous acid at 67% and then having some problems with the process is there someone out there that could help me refine the process or walk through a decent process with me I would be greatly appreciative thank you

You need to give people more info;

What silver are you refining?
How are you refining it?
Why are you refining it? Sell it or other reason?
You aren't doing this in your house, are you?
Do you plan on refining more, or is this a one time thing?
Those are a start to help others help you.

One suggestion; Don't do anything until you read and understand the safety aspects here.

Godsend4602 said:

Hello, I made a video that shows silver refining, the entire process, from start to finish.
I remember when I first started refining, this forum, and much trial and error, helped me greatly.
This is the motivation for sharing what I've learned. So that the newcomer would have a place to go to watch exactly how it can be done. I only wish my videos would have been around when I first started.
It's two parts. Here is part one:

http://goldrefiningforum.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=21698

Thank you very much man I will give it a look at thank you very much I will give it a look at I very much appreciate your help

Latest posts

Back