Nitric Acid avaialble from Duda Diesel

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The nitric acid on this site is much to expensive. Try abprospecting.com.

http://www.abprospecting.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderfiles/pg18.jpg
(magnify)

Dudadiesel's sodium nitrate is about the best you can get though.

Hello: I purchased 6 - 2.5 liter bottles of 70% ACS grade Nitric Acid from bcscientific.com for just over $300.
Acid: $224
Hazardous material fee: $75
Shipping by UPS: $11.00

It took two days to get here, but I did have to provide a business address (no residential deliveries).

The acid is 70% concentrated ACS (American Chemical Standards) grade.

According to the chemist at bcscientific, ACS grade is refined to a greater level of chemical purity than technical grade nitric acid.

Therefore, ACS grade acid is perfectly suitable for precious metals refining.

kadriver

kadriver said:
Hello: I purchased 6 - 2.5 liter bottles of 70% ACS grade Nitric Acid from bcscientific.com for just over $300.
Acid: $224
Hazardous material fee: $75
Shipping by UPS: $11.00

It took two days to get here, but I did have to provide a business address (no residential deliveries).

The acid is 70% concentrated ACS (American Chemical Standards) grade.

According to the chemist at bcscientific, ACS grade is refined to a greater level of chemical purity than technical grade nitric acid.

Therefore, ACS grade acid is perfectly suitable for precious metals refining.

kadriver

You are not Canadian.

IT seems now in Canada that we have this RESTRICTED COMPONENTS REGULATIONS OF THE EXPLOSIVES ACT that restrics Nitric Acid to be sold to individuals, only schools and registered industries can purchace this...
so much for the little guy trying to make aqua regia,

Anyone can help out in finding some, it just made this a whole lot harder...

Something i did when i first started having trouble getting chemicals and supplies was to incorporate my business. It's not that hard and it solves a lot of problems. Cost me about $100 and then i applied for a tax id, haven't had a problem or question since. If i do i just point them to the Secretary of states website and they verify it from there. I incorporated a refining company as well as a precious metals sales company. I'm sure everyone might not do this but for $100 it has saved me tremendously not to mention adding validity to your business or just hobby.

Nighthawk said:
Sodium Nitrate(NaNo3).This year alone my buddy has made over 2 pounds of gold using poor mans AR with NaNo3.
Palladium said:
it has saved me tremendously not to mention adding validity to your business or just hobby.
I am sure you also pay a lot less for it than most americans do,unless they can get it by the keg.

mic said:
Nighthawk said:
Sodium Nitrate(NaNo3).This year alone my buddy has made over 2 pounds of gold using poor mans AR with NaNo3.
Palladium said:
it has saved me tremendously not to mention adding validity to your business or just hobby.
I am sure you alos pay a lot less for it than most americans do,unless they can get it by the keg.

And working on around 2 more now. :twisted:

Barren Realms 007 said:
mic said:
Nighthawk said:
Palladium said:
I am sure you alos pay a lot less for it than most americans do,unless they can get it by the keg.

Bricks...

goldenchild said:
Barren Realms 007 said:
mic said:
Nighthawk said:
Palladium said:

Bricks...

Lbs. 8)

Latest posts

Back