NooB from Illinois saying hello

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

Hello all,

Just wanted to say hello, and introduce myself. My curiousity about refining gold started from those cash 4 gold commercials taking over the tv as of late... I was curious to find out what their hook was... it lead me to 3 straight nights of google searching and lots of websites... This is now my version of a 3 am infomercial (sp?) obsession... lol I have read alot of stuff regarding this new hobby of mine. My fiance is not to thrilled, but I am fascinated with precious metal recovery. I am in it for the money... I plan on hoarding gold/silver/platinum nuggets recovered from electronics and junk jewelry in hopes of building a small little retirement nest egg for the distant future... Thanks to whomever posted on youtube about you guys...

Once again hello and see you on the boards...

I Am The Original MorChaos

i am in a little town called Cortland. Just outside of Dekalb home to Northern Illinois University.

Sorry about the delay, I live in a little town called toledo, north esat of Effingham....Jack

Back