Ohio weather is weird, Birthday Snow.

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AMS-Pro

So here in Ohio it went from warm odd tornado weather on Wednesday, to snow for my birthday today.

I've lived here for most of my life, and although I'm used to the erratic Ohio weather, it still continues to be amusing, and occasionally surprising.

I remember when it actually snowed in the September to early January months. Now it's on a late December to March/April months schedule.

How many others in Ohio or surrounding areas have noticed odd weather occurrences, or differentiation over the past decade?

Last edited:
Thank you.

It definitely is, just seems to get more erratic as time goes on.
Do not underestimate the effect of skewed memories either.
My memory of seasonal weather in the childhood do not match up with the records of the meteorologists.
They seems to be either much better or much worse 😁

Happy B-Day AMS-Pro ! Ugg !! Snowed here in Michigan AGAIN... A few weeks ago it was 45 and sunny, what a tease, but Western Michigan has always been the type of place that on any given day the weather changes by the hour..

Do not underestimate the effect of skewed memories either.
My memory of seasonal weather in the childhood do not match up with the records of the meteorologists.
They seems to be either much better or much worse 😁
I have thought about that, and I agree that some memories could certainly be skewed the older they get. The only memories I can verify for sure would be ones with pictures, and receipts for winter time shenanigans.

Happy B-Day AMS-Pro ! Ugg !! Snowed here in Michigan AGAIN... A few weeks ago it was 45 and sunny, what a tease, but Western Michigan has always been the type of place that on any given day the weather changes by the hour..
Thank you.

I've noticed that about Michigan when from some time spent there with family, certainly similar to Ohio in that regard. Y'all get some ridiculous snow fall up that way as well. Snow so deep you forget you have a porch until you step off of it haha.

I have thought about that, and I agree that some memories could certainly be skewed the older they get. The only memories I can verify for sure would be ones with pictures, and receipts for winter time shenanigans.
Ooh, forgot. Happy Birthday 😁

Latest posts

Back