Please Help

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aumoon

I'm new to this but I have got a steady supply of product and will be using a fair amount of Nitric Acid ... the first batch I bought cost $90.00 ! 30 for acid and 60 for hazmat shipping. Does anyone know where to get it cheaper ? That price is gonna kill me for the amount I need and the frequency I will need it.
Thanks guys !!!
"Greenhorn"
P.S. The first place I got was The Science Co. The second place I tried was Carolina Chemical, but they will only ship to business or educational institutions.

I just moved here and know nothing about AR laws. Are you a business when you call yourself a business or do you have to jump through some hoops? I don't know. I usually have bought nitric from Univar and I see they have a location in Little Rock. The only nitric they sell is in 55 gallon 304 stainless drums. There will be a drum deposit of around $1000, or a little less. This is fully refunded when the drum is returned.

Send a PM to Barren Realms 007. He's in AR and probably has some other ideas about your situation.

palladium,
Have around (so far) 40 lb. fingers...28 lb. IC chips...12 lb. gold bond wire chips.....9 lb. pins (partially and fully plated) not done by a long shot preparing the pins though...5 oz of fines that I've collected over a couple years...12.68 oz nuggets (have not made up my mind to refine those yet..prob. not) ,,,have a steady supply of material from a few computer repair shops and just picked up a hospital contract today (I say contract but just an agreement with head man in maint. dept.) through trial and error I will find out how much I need and how often, but will definitely need more at a better price than mentioned before.
Pretty overwhelming for first time doing this, hope it comes out alright, gonna need a lot of advise and maybe a little hand holding.

Tndavid said:
Duda Diesel is where I get mine.

I paid $350.00 deposit and $72.75 for fifteen gallons from Greenway in Knoxville.They changed their name to CORECHEM.They carry just about every thing chemically we use,I even bought 15gallons of Hydrochloric acid while I was there.

modtheworld44 said:
Tndavid said:

I paid $350.00 deposit and $72.75 for fifteen gallons from Greenway in Knoxville.They changed their name to CORECHEM.They carry just about every thing chemically we use,I even bought 15gallons of Hydrochloric acid while I was there.
Awesome. I know where I'm goin next. Thanks man.

Tndavid said:
modtheworld44 said:
Tndavid said:

Awesome. I know where I'm goin next. Thanks man.

Talk with miss Renee or John Rippetoe. They have 50lb bags of smb and sodium hydroxide.

Your very welcome.

modtheworld44

Latest posts

Back