Process for connectors

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glondor

I found this paper on a process for recovery of gold from electrical connectors. Can any one here validate their recovery data. It seems high to me however opinions here should validate or discredit their results.
I do like their setup for their experiment. Seems simple, neat and tidy.

http://www.goldbulletin.org/assets/file/goldbulletin/downloads/Niederkorn_4_17.pdf

Note the paper is dated 1984 and in the paper they name the telephone company as the source of the scrap. I think this could be considered top notch e-scrap.

excellent observation. I did miss the date. I was wondering why their numbers were high. I wonder what the numbers are like with newer connectors.

Thanks Glondor

That is very good info,,, as I have over 60-80 Galons of these ,,, don't know how many lbs..
I am going to meet with br007 this weekebd and I will take him some if he wants to check them out and let us know how much Gold is in them$$$$$$$$$$

again thank you paul

trashmaster said:
Thanks Glondor

That is very good info,,, as I have over 60-80 Galons of these ,,, don't know how many lbs..
I am going to meet with br007 this weekebd and I will take him some if he wants to check them out and let us know how much Gold is in them$$$$$$$$$$

again thank you paul

Yea I can do that after I get some other project's finished and report back.

Hey thanks for the input guys. I have about 60 lbs of these myself. I just do not have a good place to work on them yet. I keep looking....

Latest posts

Back