Real UREA 46-0-0

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oef62nd

What is UREA:
Urea is a white dry organic compound and a crystalline substance and has minimum of 46% Nitrogen alculated in dry state.

UREA is used in the refining process of gold. You use it at the very end of the refining process to neutralize the acid. So you can drop the gold to the bottom of your container and retrieve the gold powder. I use it in my refining process and it works great.....refined over an oz so far..

Here in Texas we have the real urea because they use it to feed the grass the cattle eat . Good luck refining your gold

2+ LBS UREA PELLETS 48% PRILLED FORMALDEHYDE FREE AND CONTAINMENT FREE FOR NEUTRALIZING YOUR NITRIC BEFORE ADDING SODIUM METABYSULPHITE TO RECOVER YOUR GOLD AFTER THE UREA YOU USE SODIUM METABYSULPHITE TO DROP YOUR GOLD OUT OF YOUR SOLUTION

Can Find on Ebay Item number: 150635128827

oef62nd said:
What is UREA:
Urea is a white dry organic compound and a crystalline substance and has minimum of 46% Nitrogen alculated in dry state.

UREA is used in the refining process of gold. You use it at the very end of the refining process to neutralize the acid. So you can drop the gold to the bottom of your container and retrieve the gold powder. I use it in my refining process and it works great.....refined over an oz so far..

Here in Texas we have the real urea because they use it to feed the cattle that roam the ranges. Good luck refining your gold

2+ LBS UREA PELLETS 48% PRILLED FORMALDEHYDE FREE AND CONTAINMENT FREE FOR NEUTRALIZING YOUR NITRIC BEFORE ADDING SODIUM METABYSULPHITE TO RECOVER YOUR GOLD AFTER THE UREA YOU USE SODIUM METABYSULPHITE TO DROP YOUR GOLD OUT OF YOUR SOLUTION

Can Find on Ebay Item number: 150635128827

Maybe you want to re word this. It is not used to feed the cattle. It is used to feed the grass that the cattle eat.

The pails of Urea below came from fertilizer plant was tossed because of the possibility of having gravel mixed in with it that would damage spreading machinery, this was a freebie.

Not good enough to sell, but good to de-noxx nitric and feed my garden

Regards
Rusty

The last train derailment we cleaned up had two 100 ton hopper cars full of urea laying on their sides. Could of had as much as I could haul. Still rather easy to get in Iowa. It's everywhere.

Latest posts

Back