Refined Gold WANTED from Electronic Scrap

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NobleMetalsRecovery

I'm interested in buying gold that's been refined from electronic scrap. I've been refining gold myself from electronic scrap for 15 years. I know what well refined gold looks like. I have established contacts with several buyers over the years.

One of them buys my gold based just on SIGHT. He also used to refine gold and knows what to look for. Another one of my buyers uses a Niton analyzer and "shoots' the nugget top and bottom to get an average percent of gold content.

I can only start out paying 90%, because I'm not the top dog in the chain. But, what I can offer is safety. If you sent me GOOD gold, you'll get paid for the true gold content. I do want to see a picture first, before you send it. Also, we may discuss your refining techniques so I can get an idea as to your skills.

You'll see that I'm one of the earliest members of this forum. Also, please check out my reputation on eBay. I sell under the name, "no_reserve". You will see that I have over 2,800 feedbacks for transactions over a 10 year time period. I have not had a SINGLE unhappy customer for the entire 10 years, not just the most recent 12 months, which is all that eBay feedback number currently reflects.

As an extra measure of safety for you, I am willing to transact a small portion of out business dealings on eBay. This would give you power over my feedback rating. I'm not going to jeopardize 10 years of hard work over a little (or a lot) of gold.

Regards, Steve Spevak
Noble Metals Recovery, LLC
PO Box 3750
Winchester, VA 22604

540-327-1097 cell (please leave a message you call)

Peter,

That's good to know. It may be more attractive for sellers to keep their shipping costs low and to avoid insurance issues by selling within the country they live in.

Steve

All,

I can vouch for Steve's reputation as well. I purchased my first Gold Refining CD from him several years ago as have many of you I'm sure.

I know several people who know him also and he is a very upstanding individual.

I feel like he deserves credit as the 'grandfather' of the forum since many of us here were first exposed to the Poor Man's AR method by him via his cd.

Steve

Yes, I agree his CD is what me have the hope that I can one day do this.
And this forum gave me the courage and push. Steve Spevak is a great guy and like LazerSteve said, I am sure alot of members have bought his CD or seen his and Charles info on Ebay.
Jim

Back