refining and metallurgy on utube

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimwig

go and look for yeownself

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtpnMxThnXk

i have not tried any of this but it sure looks right on.

Don't waste your time with it.

Much better to watch the videos on lazerSteve's website (factual information w/sound).

Read the forum (it's all here) and ask questions.

Shaul

That video is worthless. Whoever produced it wasn't interested in teaching, he just wanted to show off. Did he actually mix-up AR for that tiny batch of foils? (didn't watch the whole thing)

It's irresponsible to show people a few steps of the process and make it look easy. Someone will act on this and get hurt or make a mess.

yes i agree - in this case a little knowledge can be dangerous... i guess i should shuttup until such time i decide to commit to my own video of directly relaated items/procedures to do with recovery and or saafety..

i also must admit to not watching the whole thing but the idea was what i was cluing off of there. i personaally haave a difficult time just learning from the writen word alone. using graphics really helps - i am a trifle dyslexic.......

Try AP after watching Steve's videos. I think it's the easiest method and it gets good results. We'll help you if you get in a jam. :wink:

Latest posts

Back