• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Gold Refining Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale Refining Equipment for sale (Minneapolis, MN) including stock pot

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sskalko

I am getting out of the refining as hobby, after recovering enough gold to make my wedding ring. I am looking for someone willing to buy the entire lot.

Glassware
(4) 2000 mL Pyrex Beakers​
(2) 1000 mL Pyrex Beakers​
(1) 600 mL Pyrex Beaker​
(3) 400 mL Pyrex Beakers​
(2) 250 mL Pyrex Beakers​
(1) 100 mL Pyrex Beaker​
(1) 50 mL Pyrex Beaker​
(1) 2000 mL Erlenmeyer Flask​
(1) 1000 mL Erlenmeyer Flask​
(1) 3 qt Pyrex rectangular dish​
(1) glass funnel​
(1) 1000 mL Pyrex Vacuum Flask​
(3) 9 L Pyrex Carboy​
Various Watch Glasses​
(2) 22 oz. Corningware dishes (the old stuff that is safe to place on a heat source)​
1 qt. Corningware dishes (the old stuff that is safe to place on a heat source)​
Chemicals
1 L Hydrogen Peroxide 35%​
(2) 32 oz. Hydrogen Peroxide 3%​
2.5 L Sulfuric Acid​
30 g Dimethygloxime (DMG)​
50 g Potassium Dichromate​
(2) Sulfamic Acid, two partial containers, one is reagent grade​
(2) Sodium Metabisulfite, two partial containers, one is reagent grade​
12 in. x 12 in. pure zinc sheet​
Equipment
Corning Laboratory Hot Plate​
(2) 90mm Buchner Funnels​
Various boxes of filter paper for the Buchner Funnel​
12 Glass stir sticks​
Bag of plastic tweezers​
(11) Glass eye droppers​
Bag of disposable pipettes​
Also included is my 5 gallon waste treatment bucket (stock pot). Just to be clear, I processed roughly 90 gallons worth of acidic solutions in this bucket using copper to recover any residual precious metals before transferring the solution a barrel for further waste treatment processes. I have not attempted to recover any material from this bucket. I processed karat scrap, dental scrap, and electronics and did not attempt to recover any PGM.

I am asking for $400 OBO for the lot.
Please contact me through a forum messages or my email ([email protected]) if you are interested. Pictures can be sent to interested parties if desired.

It was two wedding bands, but yeah would have been cheaper to buy the gold. I got the troy ounce that I needed and was considering continuing as a hobby but the equipment was taking up too much room in the garage. I had a lot of fun in the process though.

Back