Scrapper-aw- here

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scrapper-aw-

Hi All!

Name : Scrapper-aw-
Sex : M
Profession : Operations Manager of a growing refinery
Hobbies : comupters, fishing, golf, pc gaming
Interrests : history, politics, science, nature
How long have you been refining gold? : I came to refining from the dental industry 13 years ago. The first 2 and a half years I spent smelting and selling. Then I spent several years on the road in a full-time sales capacity and then returned to the home office full time to assist in streamlining our current processes and startup the wet refining to digest and extract. I wet my first flask two years ago. Since then my wife calls me "Chemical Ali' ".
What are you looking for in our community? : I am interested in learning from others' and sharing my own experiences, past and present, with like minds!
How did you discovered our Forum? : I was searching the refining videos on Google and saw the web address for the forum in one of the videos there.
Other : Thank you Noxx for starting this forum! Thank you to everybody that has contributed!

Welcome to the forum. Where in Pa are you, I'm north of Scranton. I'm sure you'll be able to work out your process here, there are a lot of good ideas from a lot of varied backgrounds.

Back