seeking serious buyers of Gold and Gold dust of 96.2% purity

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maildimeji

We are representative of miners and mining companies in Free Town, Serria Leaon,

We presently looking for serious buyers of Gold and Gold dust of 96.2% purity. We would either like to speak to direct buyers or buyer's mandate (has power to negotiate on behalf of buyers or buying company)

Mode of transaction is

1. Spot buying (buyer comes down to freetown and sights goods and makes immediate payment.)

2. On CIF terms and buyer issues an MT 103 or and LC (for the LC the verbiage is required upfront for approval by seller's bankers)

So if interested do contact us.

Regards

Oladimeji Abodunrin
[email protected]

@Jack , Yes that is me on linkedin,and i do understand how you view africa in terms of been ripped off,no payment will be done till you get your products,a contract will be signed and all documents you require will be sent to you .even if you require details of the international passport .if you are intrested i will link you directly with the refinery and all i will have to worry is you not ripping me off, am broker and am into a lot of things brand management,experential marketing and oil and gas.i started my career in oil and gas and i have vast experience and connections in the industry.
I am not desperate , i just came across this link in a friends office last week and i saw it as an opportunity.
Feel free to ask me any questions to convince you.if you require refrences i will provide for you so you can verify .

Regards
oladimeji Abodunrin

In addiditon let me explain
as earlier said:
Spot buying (buyer comes down to freetown and sights goods and makes immediate payment.)
SPOT buying
YOU GO AWAY WITH YOUR GOLD IMMEDIATELY

2. On CIF terms and buyer issues an MT 103 or and LC (for the LC the verbiage is required upfront for approval by seller's bankers)

YOU PROVIDE A VALID REFRENCE THAT YOU WILL PAY ON DELIVERY (provide an MT 103) and it will be sent to you.

Nobody is ripping anybody off .

Fell free to ask anyquestions for clarity.
Oladimeji Abodunrin

One thing I'd like to know is what percentage of spot is the dust?
Another the quantities and how regular a supply?

About twelve years ago, I had some stuff like this that got locked up in customs and wasn't released for several months. That was a nightmare.

maildimeji said:
We are representative of miners and mining companies in Free Town, Serria Leaon,

We presently looking for serious buyers of Gold and Gold dust of 96.2% purity. We would either like to speak to direct buyers or buyer's mandate (has power to negotiate on behalf of buyers or buying company)

Mode of transaction is

1. Spot buying (buyer comes down to freetown and sights goods and makes immediate payment.)

So if interested do contact us.

Regards

Oladimeji Abodunrin
[email protected]

Never heard of the place. Isn't it Sierra Leone by any chance?

Tell me why is that while refineries scramble to get gold you are offering it to people over internet forums, instead of having big boys lined at your door paying you much more than you are willing to sell to folks on internet?

Back