Silver Cell started w/432hz pure tone

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ModernAlchemy

Supporting Member
Hi Gentlemen,
I’m sure you have heard of Masaru Emoto and his work with frequencies and crystal growth. Well I figured why not play a 432hz tone next to my bowl growing silver to see the effect.
I just started it this morning. I will update the progress. Right off the bat you can see circles on the bottoms of the bowl, it will be interesting to see the growth. If anyone has any other frequency idea please advise. I am going to stick with 432hz for this run and then maybe something else on a different run. What do you all think? Good idea? or am I just a mad scientist? LOL

View attachment IMG_0702.mov

Good idea? or am I just a mad scientist?
This is a new one for me! Crystal formation response to sound. But hey, who knows, mad scientist, not at all. We just want you to be safe in your experimenting. But if the sound, which you are also exposed to, results in you kicking the cat or banging your head against the wall, I’d advise stopping!

Keep us appraised of the results, and good luck!

This is a new one for me! Crystal formation response to sound. But hey, who knows, mad scientist, not at all. We just want you to be safe in your experimenting. But if the sound, which you are also exposed to, results in you kicking the cat or banging your head against the wall, I’d advise stopping!

Keep us appraised of the results, and good luck!
I most definitely will. But there are many videos on youtube about Masaru Emoto and his frequency work with water-forming crystals, definitely check him out. But Ived used 432hz with seed germination and making sick plants healthy, and it does work quite well. I will update the forum with the progress.

Never heard of Masaru Emoto. I was taught by a guest instructor in an electronics class in the military nearly fifty years ago that each material capable of crystallization would have somewhat different crystalline structure dependent on many different factors. I do not recall if any of those factors were specified, as the class was on history of electron tube design. The need for resonant crystals in some designs was but a few minutes of that lecture series.

Time for more coffee.

I should add that a frequency of 432hz, when focused on any container of liquid, or powdered solids, a circular pattern emerges. This occurs with any audio, or sub-audio, frequency. I would assume it is true with any audio frequency to one degree or another.

Last edited:
Never heard of Masaru Emoto. I was taught by a guest instructor in an electronics class in the military nearly fifty years ago that each material capable of crystallization would have somewhat different crystalline structure dependent on many different factors. I do not recall if any of those factors were specified, as the class was on history of electron tube design. The need for resonant crystals in some designs was but a few minutes of that lecture series.

Time for more coffee.

I should add that a frequency of 432hz, when focused on any container of liquid, or powdered solids, a circular pattern emerges. This occurs with any audio, or sub-audio, frequency. I would assume it is true with any audio frequency to one degree or another.
Hence the circular crystal pattern forming. This is 5.5hours of running IMG_0704.jpeg

From Chat GPT

"I am based on the gpt-3.5-turbo model, developed by OpenAI. If there have been any updates or new models released since my last training data in Sep 2021, I may not have information about them. Regarding advances in plant acoustics that influence plant growth, it's important to note that research in this field is still in its early stages, and there is no definitive scientific consensus on the topic. While there have been studies exploring the potential influence of sound frequencies on plant physiology, conclusive findings and practical applications are yet to emerge. It would be advisable to consult recent scientific literature or contact experts in the field for the most up-to-date information on this topic."

This is from my chat GPT subscription. I found the music on You tube, it's actually playing now on my Echo Move. I will give it a shot, maybe it will scare away the aphids!

From Chat GPT

"I am based on the gpt-3.5-turbo model, developed by OpenAI. If there have been any updates or new models released since my last training data in Sep 2021, I may not have information about them. Regarding advances in plant acoustics that influence plant growth, it's important to note that research in this field is still in its early stages, and there is no definitive scientific consensus on the topic. While there have been studies exploring the potential influence of sound frequencies on plant physiology, conclusive findings and practical applications are yet to emerge. It would be advisable to consult recent scientific literature or contact experts in the field for the most up-to-date information on this topic."

This is from my chat GPT subscription. I found the music on You tube, it's actually playing now on my Echo Move. I will give it a shot, maybe it will scare away the aphids!
Ladybugs love eating aphids. I’ve even seen ladybugs gang up on cucumber beetles. Mantises are also voracious eaters of soft shell insects.

From Chat GPT

aphids are the worst... I grow hybrid carolina reapers and aphids love them... The music doesn't stop them, unfortunately.. they dance harder...., until I started using Captain Jacks Dead bug spray and Neem oil. it seems to be doing the job...

Is the spring around the bowl from a resistance heating element ? Good idea did you intertwine them to tighten the circle up?
That is the Cathode, I did one wrap around the bowl. I heard it helps with the transfer of ions. if anyone has any input on this that it would be great. I did do this last time I ran my cell and had good results. I will update on the growth.

I got that part about the stainless steel bowl is the cathode . What I was trying to find out is what that spring like material made from ,That goes around the circumference of the bowl / cathode ?

Back