Small gold scrap lot on ebay 222Grams varius stuff

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ellie

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=261254078498

thnx for looking

I would not tear everything apart, if I don't want to recover by myself. It will lower the price you will get, at least by those buyers, who are not blinded easily by all the shining.

solar_plasma said:
I would not tear everything apart, if I don't want to recover by myself. It will lower the price you will get, at least by those buyers, who are not blinded easily by all the shining.

what u mean?the starting price is 1$ ... the shipping cost is the exact ill pay for registeed shipping worldwide.
U mean this not worth nothing after processed? Im not gold recovery expert just selling Some hardware.
Anyway thnx in Advance

I don't know, what you are talking about. I have not said anything of what you understood or assumed. I said, you will get a better price by refiners, if you don't break everything apart. You are posting this in a refiner's forum. We all know exactly what the gold in a broken eprom looks like and how much it is. Virginal material, that is not broken up and tattered is more worth. It was only a kind advice from my side.

solar_plasma said:
I don't know, what you are talking about. I have not said anything of what you understood or assumed.

Sorry English isnt my first lang.....And i confused on what u mean about

I edited:
I said, you will get a better price by refiners, if you don't break everything apart. You are posting this in a refiner's forum. We all know exactly what the gold in a broken eprom looks like and how much it is. Virginal material, that is not broken up and tattered is more worth. It was only a kind advice from my side.

solar_plasma said:
I edited:
I said, you will get a better price by refiners, if you don't break everything apart. You are posting this in a refiner's forum. We all know exactly what the gold in a broken eprom looks like and how much it is. Virginal material, that is not broken up and tattered is more worth. It was only a kind advice from my side.

Now u are clear :)
thnx for the advice Solar_plasma!

Latest posts

Back