Space debris

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought we were laying down the politics?

I'm surrounded by bare knuckled politics everyday. This site is a nice place to get away from it.

Divisive bullshit statements like that don't add anything useful to the site.

There should be no political or religious statements posted on this board. That should be a part of the understanding of every reader------and strictly enforced.

Regardless of one's intention, or degree of dedication, such comments are exceedingly divisive ---- polarizing the readers such that factions develop.

Our objective is precious metals-----not religion------not politics, nor magic and mysticism. We are not a gathering of alchemists, but, hopefully, a gathering of intelligent people that deal with reality and science.

I'm just as offended by a person suggesting that God is talking to them as I might be by any non-Christian religion telling me that they are in communication with the deity of their choosing.

It is fact that there is no proof of a supreme being, regardless of name. Please do not impose your personal beliefs on others in that regard. If you have a conviction and expect respect from others, respect their right to be free of religious (and political) dogma.

Harold

am I missing something? I was under the impression we are talking about meteorites?

I did not find any out west, but I did find what I think is one in my home state when I was young.

Jim

james122964 said:
am I missing something? I was under the impression we are talking about meteorites?

I did not find any out west, but I did find what I think is one in my home state when I was young.

Jim

It is obvious, by the edited post, that the comments that elicited my response have been removed.

The discussion of meteorites is very acceptable. Some contain precious metals.

Harold

The rock club that I belong to had a guest speaker talk about meteorites and how to find them. Great program. I might travel through Kansas some day with Viacins cat Toto and look for meteorites. They can be my next prospecting venture along with large diamonds.
The cat that I'm referring to is under the thread large diamonds in "Bar and grill"

Back