Successful Prospecting: This Makes Claim #3

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarkspARCS

By Design Acquizitioners, LTD.
Supporting Member
I did it again!

This time, it's in a well known location that possessed gold infused copper crystals, within a heavily mineralized calcite deposit that has been colored turquoise blue by the chrysocolla content embedded within the calcite...

This location is centralized within an extinct volcanic caldera that has had a history of gold mining both within the caldera itself as well as the area surounding it.

This all began by reviewing technical reports and scientific journals that I've catalogued under specific mining districts and learning the ore body types, geologic structure regards techtonics, and quantifications of gold mined.

What I learned by reading this info was what elements to expect the gold to be found within, map coordinates of mining locations, and what kind of host rock to look for. Technical reports are considered a proprietary document not readily available to the public, however... When a gold mine goes public, and is looking for share holders to secure quick venture capital, the technical report gets generated, similar to a corporate prospectus. In it goes all the assay data, ore body descriptions, geologic layouts, and ore body production estimates. Top secret stuff lol...

Usually during a mine's time of operations a state and federal geologic survey will request examinations of the mine, it's ore, etc. and peer reviewed scientific journals will be written up that gives greater details about the what's what if that mine.

Armed with that info, then you travel to the location and if the mine is still claimed, search the unclaimed surrounding lands. If it's what's known as a "past producing' mine, go check out it's tailings. In this case I did both, and I'm going to show you what I found...

IMG_20240331_020805~2.jpgIMG_20240331_020252~2.jpgIMG_20240331_020159~2.jpgIMG_20240331_015916~2.jpgIMG_20240331_015706.jpgIMG_20240331_015732.jpgIMG_20240331_020051~2.jpgIMG_20240331_020309~2.jpg

Back