Telecomm Boards

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ahmadbayoumi

Dears,

Need your help to qualify below telecomm boards.

Are they high yield or what ?

and How much they worth ?

PLS help.

IMG-20171114-WA0004.jpg
IMG-20171114-WA0003.jpg
IMG-20171114-WA0002.jpg
IMG-20171114-WA0001.jpg

From what I can see they appear worthless. I can see no valuable chips etc. Maybe some have some fingers???
Perhaps you could pull some of the boards out so we could see what is on them.

Hard to tell, you show us mostly aluminium boxes. Backplanes are generally good yield but the single card you show is not what I would call good. I would rip off the connectors and sell the rest as low grade scrap.

In the end it's all up to you. What are your plans? Refine it yourself or resell? Send out? How much work do you plan to invest ripping it all apart? Do you have to pay salaries or do you look at it as a hobby project?

Facing a lot like this I would offer to pay for the aluminium only because that I can sell off in a couple of days, recovering my investment. I'm looking at the work I would put in to scrap the racks and removing it from site as payment for the electronic scrap. But then scrapping is still a hobby for me and I get most of my materials for free.
This weekend resulted in 70 euros at the scrap yard on Monday (aluminium, iron and cables) and then I have ten servers to scrap or resell that I haven't had time to take care of and 5 kg of mobile phones. I also got some new stuff that I can resell. All this just because the company getting rid of it didn't have to do the work themselves.

Göran

The backplanes should have value once you remove them from the metal chassis's.
The telecom boards are probably not high value but if they have gold fingers that
is always good. The chassis's do have the female receivers for gold fingers, do that
is a good sign that your boards may have the gold tabs to push into them.

Good luck!!

I'd classify the boards with the relays as low end telecom or high end mid grade. I would have to further examine to determine where they would fall. The backplanes are reasonable grade pin boards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

snoman701 said:
I'd classify the boards with the relays as low end telecom or high end mid grade. I would have to further examine to determine where they would fall. The backplanes are reasonable grade pin boards.

I even question the backplanes since the look like the gold plating has washed off the pins or they were never gold plated at all. The boards he shows are low grade.

silversaddle1 said:
snoman701 said:

I even question the backplanes since the look like the gold plating has washed off the pins or they were never gold plated at all. The boards he shows are low grade.

I sold some that were nearly identical as low telecom last week.

Latest posts

Back