This is Funny

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've personally reached yields as high as 8-10 karat.

Well sign me up and mark me down for three orders!!!! With those kinds of results why isn't his door being beaten down with orders?!?!?

Captobvious said:
I've personally reached yields as high as 8-10 karat.

Well sign me up and mark me down for three orders!!!! With those kinds of results why isn't his door being beaten down with orders?!?!?

WOW! What did he refine to get that kind of karat quality? If he removed it correctly, shouldn't it be higher grade than that coming straight off card fingers? And he is offering to sell his knowledge when even better can be found here, for free. Not to impressed myself.

Thanks for all the responses fellow members!
I do say my favorite part is the title says “Personal one on one training for gold refining”, but in his description he states, “I will not show how to refine as the process is dangerous and will cause life threatening illnesses if it is not done properly.”
So this brings many questions....
Like how are you going to learn refine to his astounding 9 to 12 K purity without learning the process that he is selling you according to his title? :roll:

You also missed this fraudian slip;
""Since this is the internet the only support I can give is email, picture messaging and answering questions about what to do, where you are in the process and most important of all (and probably the most valuable part) teaching you mistakes I learned to help you get the highest yields. ""

:shock: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts

Back