TreasureNet Forum (got a few DAYS to kill?)

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toadiesop

I love this place. Warning!!! You can and will spend hours upon there there if you are interested in Mdind, prospecting or you just like reading "treasure" stories.

http://forum.treasurenet.com/

On a side note, behind my new apartment, just down a hill, are two old, decaying buildings (a house and shed?????). Nice "yard" around them.

This will be the first time I've done an old homestead this year. To tell the truth it's really the first time I've gone MDing. I think I've only pulled the detector out about 3 times this year so far and it was just to re-do the same old park I've done a thousand times! :lol:

FRESH GROUND!!!! 8)

so how did you do? get any? I'm constantly hitting the same old park and it just keeps giving and giving and giving. Sometimes it's not a lot but every time it's something.

Today, the water/beach hunt begins. 8)

I'm looking to upgrade to the new generation technology, from the junk I have now.
Any tips on what's the best from a user standpoint?

Keep in mind, I'm no professional metal detector. :?

Mark

it depends. Are you going to be underwater with the machine? If not i would reccomend a whites metal detector

Back