UK gold powder help px pins , flat packs, blue bowl ect

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nathan1509

Hi all
Need help with about 80 grams of gold powder , 16grams fairly clean from ceramic cpu's the rest from 4kilo of chips from mobile phones and mother boards , need someone to make sure is clean and to place me contact with someone to sell the finished product to
In part exchange I have 10 kgs of flat pack chips , 760 grams of pins from cpu's, 726 grams of capacitors from cleaning ram sticks and a blue bowl concentrator

20171206_172919.jpg20171206_173022.jpgView attachment 1
1st photo is the 16grams from ceramic cpu's
3rd is from the mobile phone chips & bga chips
2nd is from mobile chips & bga chips but larger sieve size and they are still damp as only gone through the blue bowl recently

Hold on Guys...never mind the pictures,,did you say you ran this material through a Blue Bowl?? I’m going to make a Best Guess hear an say that you’ve most likely washed most of your values out...and all you’ve retained is mostly the heavier copper an iron( if any) parts of your chips...The Gold Wire Bondings in ALL chips are very small and very light in weight in comparison to the rest of the chips components,, the best way that I’ve found for separation is GOOD OL’Fashion panning using conventional methods that gold prospectors use,,, seriously those gold wires are so small you wouldn’t be able to see them wash out if you looking...I would go back through your wash and check with a pan before proceeding any further

Hi
In the 1st photo you can see what looks like gold wire through a jewellery eye piece , the last picture is what went through a aqua Regia and then dropped with smb .
Am I better just trying to melt this ? , all it is that I know I'm losing a lot of money ( stupidly bought all rams ect.. from eBay ) and didn't want to ruin what little value I had left by doing this myself

Latest posts

Back