Want 38500 Grams of Rhenium at >$104K ??

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spot price is about $175,000.00 but where are you going to sell it?

Scott2357 said:
FYI, this went for $115,000. A bargain ???

The folks who bought it are probably the ones who sold it to the Government in the first place. Remember, the US Government can't even mint pennies for less than face value. For a while, they were making Nickels at a loss. Maybe they should charge more. :mrgreen:

Irons said:
Scott2357 said:

The folks who bought it are probably the ones who sold it to the Government in the first place. Remember, the US Government can't even mint pennies for less than face value. For a while, they were making Nickels at a loss. Maybe they should charge more. :mrgreen:

Or learn how to do things properly without cost overruns.

Barren Realms 007 said:
Irons said:
Scott2357 said:

They know that perfectly Barren. They just did that with this buying, selling and they will buy that back again from their own people/friends. All legal and transparent. :mrgreen:

patnor1011 said:
Barren Realms 007 said:
Irons said:
Scott2357 said:

They know that perfectly Barren. They just did that with this buying, selling and they will buy that back again from their own people/friends. All legal and transparent. :mrgreen:
As if :roll:

Just thought I'd throw in my cents worth, since I personally know the buyer, a friend of mine.
I'm currently involved in negotiating a sale. Serious inquires are welcome, but the window of opportunity closes this coming Monday. Not much time on a deal this large, but I didn't get involved until this week.

Latest posts

Back