• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Gold Refining Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted Wanted to buy: Hard drive platters and motherboards

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mmmiiikkkeee

Hello,

New member here, obviously. I'm an artist working in scrap computer parts, primarily hard drive platters and motherboard., You can see some of my work on insta: @mikesilvermanart.

Basically, the things that you don't want I use and the things I don't want you all process for metal extraction.

I'd like to buy your 3.75 " hard drive platters as long as they are unblemished. I'm specifically looking for platters from Seagate, Hitachi, Fujitsu, and IBM drives. The platters need to be approximately .055" thick, which is more of less the standard for the brands I've listed. Maxtor are too thick.

I'm primarily interested in vintage motherboards, although I will buy newer boards as well. They can be stripped of components, but the back of the board must not have scratches, gouges, etc.

I'll pay a very fair price for the above.

I also have CPUs and memory cards that I don't need. Let me know if you're interested.

Happy refining,

Mike

Hello,

New member here, obviously. I'm an artist working in scrap computer parts, primarily hard drive platters and motherboard., You can see some of my work on insta: @mikesilvermanart.

Basically, the things that you don't want I use and the things I don't want you all process for metal extraction.

I'd like to buy your 3.75 " hard drive platters as long as they are unblemished. I'm specifically looking for platters from Seagate, Hitachi, Fujitsu, and IBM drives. The platters need to be approximately .055" thick, which is more of less the standard for the brands I've listed. Maxtor are too thick.

I'm primarily interested in vintage motherboards, although I will buy newer boards as well. They can be stripped of components, but the back of the board must not have scratches, gouges, etc.

I'll pay a very fair price for the above.

I also have CPUs and memory cards that I don't need. Let me know if you're interested.

Happy refining,

Mike
I do have a lot of platters that I’ve been saving up if you’re still interested we could even do a trade for the memory cards and CPU let me know you can also email me the [email protected]

Back