Weight of 1 Pentium 4 processor

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ocean

I tried searching here and google and couldn't find it.

And I don't have any in my office right now.

Can someone please tell me the weight of a single Pentium 4 processor?

Thanks,
Ocean

I weighed 3 of them,ranging from 1.5g-2.4g and 2 celerons and they all came in between 19.0 grams -19.2 grams each.

If you are referng to a ceramic pentium like a SY022 it is 28.6g. Maybe a little more specific.
I think hes talking about the p4's with the stainless plates on top.

mic said:
I weighed 3 of them,ranging from 1.5g-2.4g and 2 celerons and they all came in between 19.0 grams -19.2 grams each.

Thanks guys, this is good enough for my purposes right now.

mic said:

If you are referng to a ceramic pentium like a SY022 it is 28.6g. Maybe a little more specific.

That was what I figured he was wanting also but he didn't specify which one.

Barren Realms 007 said:
mic said:

That was what I figured he was wanting also but he didn't specify which one.

Thanks again, sorry for not specifying.

I went home and grabbed one and my small jewelry scale.

On that XLS spreadsheet, can anybody confirm item number 19 small flat ceramic intel 286 at .27 grams in that little package????

It has been said not to trust those numbers.It would be nice to print it out and add your own numbers to,so you would know they are right.

Jim

@Barren Realms 007
Do you have a list of gold content of old eprom chips they appear to have gold thread inside the window are these chips worth crushing for the gold... the identifyin numbers on the chips are ( texas instrument TMS JL 27C256-12 BLUP9310961 singapore)

capt_dugout said:
@Barren Realms 007
Do you have a list of gold content of old eprom chips they appear to have gold thread inside the window are these chips worth crushing for the gold... the identifyin numbers on the chips are ( texas instrument TMS JL 27C256-12 BLUP9310961 singapore)

Nope I don't have what the chip's yield a piece in PM's.

now I know, why people continually pay way too much for pentium Pros .
the list claims 1 gram each pentium Pro. People this is just wrong. Do the research and fill in your own numbers from averages.

Hi guys!

And what about other informations in the doc.? How it is real or false?
Thanks for post
T

tibiqe said:
Hi guys!

And what about other informations in the doc.? How it is real or false?
Thanks for post
T

Lets settle that it is nice reading concerning getting knowledge about CPU name and picture. Discard part with yields or treat it as sci-fi.

Or simply replace the stated yields with your own results, or maybe a trusted forum members results. Your own results and testing are always best, you learn by the testing and know the values for not paying too much.
With others results you will have to know how they got those results. Did they get every bit of gold or just the easiest. It would be nice to see a corrected version.

Jim

I'm curious about the results. What the gold content? (price?)
Yup, it's not p4, but linked to previous posts :roll:
Tibi

Attachments

• 486_1.jpg
    486_1.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 606
  • 486_2.jpg
    486_2.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 606
tibiqe said:
I'm curious about the results. What the gold content? (price?)
Yup, it's not p4, but linked to previous posts :roll:
Tibi

:roll: :roll: :roll:
price is pie in the sky.
Not linked or related to previous post in any sense. Tibi you can get answer to your question if you do your homework. Use search function please.
Yield varies to the degree of experience of person doing refining of those and depend on process used. Price depend on plece where you want to sell them. You may get realistic price here if you want to make profit try to fish for crazies on Ebay. Risk is that Ebay crazie may pay more but he may also damage your feedback score.
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Hello patnor1011! Sorry for my english, was my miss.
I think about processors. Weight by topic and gold content by uploaded xls. like pentium 4 too. I used search, and I'll use it too not be sure confirmed everytime. BUT! :lol: Yes, you true. :oops: Found that:

"greengold September 2nd, 2010, 10:54 pm"
"that 486's and Pent Pros are some of the highest gold content cpu's."

It's true? Like 0,3g content in each 486 CPU? Cause 0,3g in pro-s too. So 3x 486 CPU = 0,9g gold? Actually I get an offer for $20 the 3x486 CPUs why I posted desperately. I started now gathering my scrap in some first methods and want to obtain my "do not miss, best buy" solution why suggestion requested.
bb: Tibi

Latest posts

Back