Refining services in East scrap accepted

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gldfever87

MDG Refining LLC
Pay MDG Refining LLC
Processing and accepting, precious metal nuggets, silver, palladium, platinum, gold, iridium. Also now accepting e-scrap whatever you don't want you can send it to me and I'll pay the shipping cost. Also a crush pulverize organized and sort materials for chemical purification process.

Sorry all these crap is gone I'm trying to figure out how to delete the post that's on there. PS board sort totally sucks they're way too picky and I would not recommend them to anybody I sent down two boxes worth over $100 easy a piece and he said he was going to throw them all away

Sorry all these crap is gone I'm trying to figure out how to delete the post that's on there. PS board sort totally sucks they're way too picky and I would not recommend them to anybody I sent down two boxes worth over $100 easy a piece and he said he was going to throw them all away
It is not recommended to delete posts in the forum.
There may be interesting information for somebody in there.

Boardsort is one of the biggest out there and as far as I know many uses them.
They may be right, maybe your boards was no good to them or you had removed all values already.

They probably has some rules on how they are supposed to be treated before you ship them.

Latest posts

Back