Newbie looking for a refinery

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GoldieHanSolo

Hello, I am brand new to this forum and after looking around for a bit I'm having trouble finding the information I'm looking for. I've been selling processors and ram full time on Ebay for quite a while now. We make decent money doing it but after seeing 3-4 times more non desirable ram and processors just go to waste I'd like to start having them refined for their gold scrap.

I currently have quite a few older ceramic processors that I know are worth money, and access to tons more that are potentially worth money, in the refining world, but for the life of me cannot seem to find a refinery that I trust.

Is there any name in the refining world that is well known to be trusted? Do I just take a shot with some of these sites I'm finding online?

Any help will be greatly appreciated. And thanks in advanced for taking the time to read this.

In my humble opinion you would do best by selling everything on ebay and then take that money and buy some gold. You would make more money by not paying the refiner his share, and ebay prices are generally way higher than what any refiner would pay. Best of luck to you either way.

Dennis

Put "for gold recovery" in the title and your ram will be worth more than the gold recovered, because a lot of buyers are truly stupid.

Back