3 Commandments of buying gold

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

Professional gold buyers:
Do you know what the 3 commandments of buying gold are?

I have found these rules very helpful in my business where I pay cash for gold:

1. Keep your eyes on the prize
Scam artists will attempt to screw you. If an item is removed from your sight, you must assume it has been switched or tampered with.

2. One strike and you are out
The gold business attracts many troublesome individuals. Do not give someone a second chance to screw you.

3. It is always best to test
No matter what, always test the gold you are buying. Follow this rule or else you will buy fake gold.

I found these commandments to be very helpful. Do you have any rules that you can share?

I do feel obligated to give credit to the author of these commandments. I found them on the site for San Diego Gold Refinery:
http://www.sdgoldrefinery.com

They only buy from locals so I never did business with them, but I like the gold buyer rules they published. My Cash 4 gold business is more solid since I have been using these rules.

You know how it is with all these Christmas shoppers. Turn your head for a minute and they shoot right past you. lol

mike02hans said:
Ghana is a gold producing counrty,so i dont understand why,someone will think on the negative side.
mike02hans// oo...........com

Please send me a bar of any size you want. I will pay you 10% over spot as soon as I get it.

mike02hans said:
Ghana is a gold producing counrty,so i dont understand why,someone will think on the negative side.
mike02hans// oo...........com

Sure, Ghana is but you are scammer and thief. Please do not try to even think that we are stupid enough to believe your story. Somebody with 300 kg of gold is not looking for buyers on internet forums.

Back