5000 OZ Gold for sale

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why don't you try on that same exchange that you're basing the discount on? Seems to me as long as its not a bridge made out of the gold you shouldn't have any problem at all selling it as a futures contract.

I think you missed the general gist of my post...however, if ya'all got "hundreds of millions" of dollars in assets that can secure the "contracts" why don't you just try the local Wells Fargo and grab a 5 mil loan at a decent rate.

There are a lot of mines that want money, some on “proven” in ground gold. However if they fail what is the promise to pay worth.

Since this was repeated on another thread, I will also repeat my comments.

Definitely sounds like a con to me. Who, in their right mind, would sell pure gold at a 30% discount, when they can EASILY sell it, all day, every day, at market, or very close to it? May the buyer beware!

Give it a rest...Banks always loan on hard assets, good-bad-ugly, don't matter. Obviously you aren't able to come up w/ the "win / win" situation that allows "the investor" to have "no risk." If it was such a deal, you would have thousands of interested people hunting you down, begging for you to allow them to "get in on it." Instead of searching. what I assume to be, endless forums and chat rooms hoping for Santa Claus to suddenly appear fresh out of surgery getting a labotomy so that perhaps he might "invest" some money.

On the off chance everyone else who seems to have read your post & myself are overly "paranoid" and our suspicions are unfounded...I truly wish you well in your endevour. On the other hand, be conscious of the fact that once you post on the internet, you've probably entered into the realm of scrutiny that some agencies can justify investigation through mail / wire fraud / crossing state line legalities.

Cheers,
John

I would be interested in it at the present, but even a 30% investment is risky...gold may fall by 30% in a year. Conversely, it may rise ( I personally think it won't rise that much).

5000 ounces is all you plan to do?

It is imperative that you post up more information/credentials/business name property certificates/deeds, assay reports on your ore, and numerous other data.

I'm from the show-me state.

Back