A massive loss to the forum.

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you for these stories showing us more of the man and dad that he was. It is great that your family has such good memories of him.

Thanks, Everyone. He was one of a kind...! He was such a sweet and giving soul. It's so awesome his mind is appreciated; he sure was brilliant in ways I can't even begin to imagine.. Went to his little shop, there is a few bottles of things I'm not sure what they are.. I will reach out to clean up :) We took more his notes to the dump sadly, but if any of his books is wanted. I will try to get them homes. I feel bad about throwing away books. A lot are on

Electricity​

tho..

Thanks, Everyone. He was one of a kind...! He was such a sweet and giving soul. It's so awesome his mind is appreciated; he sure was brilliant in ways I can't even begin to imagine.. Went to his little shop, there is a few bottles of things I'm not sure what they are.. I will reach out to clean up :) We took more his notes to the dump sadly, but if any of his books is wanted. I will try to get them homes. I feel bad about throwing away books. A lot are on

Electricity​

tho..

Crystal - did you get the PM (Private Message) I sent you here on the forum ?

Kurt

Edit by mod to correct text.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Crystal,

First and foremost, my sincere condolences.

I hope we can keep your father’s teachings and expertise alive on this forum for as long as possible.

Pete

Back