Alchemy and The Big Con

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lazersteve said:
Mike;
What exactly happened? Can you outline the experiment and the results?
Steve

Steve--this stuff is all stuck in some box around here. I printed out everything I could learn at the time and then forgot about it. The newspaper didn't print the formula. I thought that was pretty smart of them. Mr. Champion did in one of his pamphlets. He explained it in narrative form. Then he explained it again using all those chemical symbols and arrows stuff which I don't understand. I'm no chemist. Mike

GSP ,

Check out this group. They have been discussing this since 2003 ?
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AlchemyGold/

There are a couple of followers of Hudson's around these parts, shoot one of them even drinks his own pee...... says it put hair back on his head and healed him of some serious illness, of course that all happened along with the white gold which if you read far enough it is attributated to the Annuki and the "tenth" planet or "Planet X" or Nirubu that Zachariah Sitchkin made famous and Art Bell helped promote last decade........ whew that was a finger full.

There are some idiots in this world who believe just about anything, P.T. Barnum said "there is a sucker born every minute, and two to take them" or something to that effect...... which has led me to the point in my life which one am I? I have wanted to beleive in folks [ergo the purchase of Megan Rose booklets about refining Plats from Cats costing me way more than the information is worth, though there is something in there that is valuable somewhere, I just was not up to a $300+ lesson in "fool me once" ]

That said, there is some precious metals hidden in some "black" sand, a person just has to understand which is what and where it is found [locally in Central Idaho there is a river full of blacks and browns which are loaded with gold, trapping it has been the hard part, anyone wanna invest?] okokokok so I aint the person to separate an investor from his funds over a little gold in the river, some one else can did that. And it isnt really Alchemy it is more like it is there, just encapsulated in a "glass" substance that keeps acids from touching it until the "glass is broken by heat.... so I guess it has the appearance of Alchemy, after all did not "all Chemistry methods" stem from the "Alchemists" of olde????

Blueduck is under the influenced of the coming full moon!, making him a pseudo "lunatic".... but not a pagan......

William
Central Idaho

Once, about 25 years ago, I became fascinated with those tiny, perfectly spherical, black balls that are found in black sands, at least in the Oregon area. I found the black balls everywhere, even when I swept the floor in my apartment. Even with gold present, they were the last thing in the pan. Gotta be PGM.

I needed a 100 power scope to examine them. I treated them with various chemicals and powdered metals. Once, the surface of several balls turned a 24K gold color. I saw all sorts of unusual things. I seem to remember that the black balls weren't as magnetic as the sand, itself. Certain alloys of PGM's are totally insoluble in all acids. Probably need a fused salt.

goldsilverpro said:
Once, about 25 years ago, I became fascinated with those tiny, perfectly spherical, black balls that are found in black sands, at least in the Oregon area. I found the black balls everywhere, even when I swept the floor in my apartment. Even with gold present, they were the last thing in the pan. Gotta be PGM.

I needed a 100 power scope to examine them. I treated them with various chemicals and powdered metals. Once, the surface of several balls turned a 24K gold color. I saw all sorts of unusual things. I seem to remember that the black balls weren't as magnetic as the sand, itself. Certain alloys of PGM's are totally insoluble in all acids. Probably need a fused salt.

That's what I call the same material here. It's probably incinerated particles from Meteorite burn-up.

We have an "oldtimer" friend of ours (86) He is one of the last Hydrolic miners in S.Oregon. A walking encyclopedia. He has a bottle of spheres, he claims it is meterorite dust, very dense very heavy. I always looked at him with one eye cocked when he brought this stuff out. We learned over the years to listen a little more carfuly to old Dick, he's never far off.

Do a Sodium Peroxide fusion to remove the Alumina/Silicate crust, then A Salt fusion followed by AR.
I get a yellow precipitate with Stannous. If I remember correctly, that's Iridium, which is common in Meteorites. Iit's usually the only thing left that isn't oxidized on entry.

Now you know why it won't dissolve.

Have fun. :twisted:

one night, about 19 years back, standing outside i was nearly hit by a piece from the sky, 3 of us were standing there discussing world events and a piece fizzled out about 20 feet over our heads, we watched it come right at us and listened to the buzz that accompanied it..... in retrospect we were lucky none of us were hit by any residual matter either.

William

I'll try again. Lost last post.
I've got the sphere's in 2 places in Ak. A retired Proffessor is supposed to try and identify when he can find time.

[IMG:640:480]http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r25/allanwcoty/untitled023.jpg[/img]

[IMG:640:480]http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r25/allanwcoty/untitled0132.jpg[/img]

Also have metallic spheres/balls. I tried to cut one, no luck. Then I tried to crush with a pair of side cut pliers and got it to pop. Hard stuff. Thought it might be hardfaceing spatter? Any ideas, anyone come across similar stuff.

[IMG:640:480]http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r25/allanwcoty/nov042007005.jpg[/img]

I have better photo's but they're not uploaded to Photobucket. Is there an easier way for us dial-ups. Takes forever to upload on photobucket. Have a great day. allan

Allan,

Nice photos.

This article may contain a clue for you.

Arizona Meteor Evidence

The article mentions Arizona and Iridium spheres. I've included the photo from the article below.

[img:447:480]http://www.goldrecovery.us/images/iridium_meteor.jpg[/img]

The photo is not really clear, but the third insert resembles your pictures.

I found another iridium nodule photo:

[img:450:334]http://www.dvminerals.com/img4/I-040.jpg[/img]

Steve

The Sudbury Nickel deposit in Ontario is located in the crater of an older impact site. Lots of PGMs are recovered there.

I've seen evidence of previous impacts that go back 400 million years. There are probably many older but the bedrock has been altered by geologic activity and few traces remain.

Thes 'Meteorites' that periodically visit the earth in the northern latitudes may be part of a cluster that the Earth passes throug every so often.

I don't want to be around for the next one.

It appears that such events are on a somewhat regular, albeit well spaced schedule. More or less adds credence to the nemesis theory that has been kicked around in scientific circles.

Harold

Probably iridium or an osmiridium alloy. Seeing as iridium isn't common on this planet (much, much rarer that Pt) it probably is extraterrestrial in origin.

Part of the reason iridium isn't worth much is that its uses are very limited because a.) it's a mother to put into solution requiring salt fusions, b.) it's damn hard/tough stuff.

Here's a pretty thing...wish I was holding it in my hands:
http://www.periodictable.com/Stories/077.x3/

I was trying to look this up last night..er The one that I was thinking of was called the P-K layer? Where all the Dino's went out.
Hey Blue Duck, I think I read about you guy's or heard about it thru the grape vine. You wouldn't happen to be a Wildland Firefighter would ya? :twisted:

mikeore said:
I was trying to look this up last night..er The one that I was thinking of was called the P-K layer? Where all the Dino's went out.
Hey Blue Duck, I think I read about you guy's or heard about it thru the grape vine. You wouldn't happen to be a Wildland Firefighter would ya? :twisted:

Nah I am not a firefighter, at that time we were looking into some different logging sales for either log houses we were building or some saw logs to go through my portable mill..... never related the story before to anyone, just figured it was a freak, and a rarity of happenstance, no way of proving what happened cause nothing was visibly left of the particle that we know of, we did see quite a few pieces that night though in a short time, and the one thing that sticks out was the hair on the back of my neck raised after the thing fizzed out..... call it a delayed reaction to a near miss.

after looking at the pictures in this post, i am gonna have to put some concentrates under the microscope again and take a closer look at whats there in some of my panning buckets...... I know thre is more than just a little yellow flake in them, just not sure what all is there in any quantity but i never have done much more than a pan assay on the stuff.

William

In the middle image near the center of the image, there's a cubic crystal. That might be a small Diamond. In the trade, they're known as Congo Cubes because many Diamonds from the Congo take that form.
Notice the dimpled surface. If it's a diamond, some of those dimples are Trigons (Triangular shaped).

Lou said:
Here's a pretty thing...wish I was holding it in my hands:
http://www.periodictable.com/Stories/077.x3/

It's a damn big piece 8)

I wish you best luck ! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back