Assay and Analytical Services

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you have need for an assayer?

• Yes

Votes: 32 76.2%
  • No

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Possibly, I have future plans that may require assay services.

Votes: 8 19.0%

• Total voters
I can analyze your material if you want to send it to the United States. It does not take a month unless it is for Os, Ir, Rh, Ru, Pt, Pd, Au, Ag and in that case, maybe up to 2 months depending on volume.

In any event, the use of ammonium chloride is appropriate in certain circumstances if the lack of sister PGMs, particularly iridium is confirmed.

Lou said:
I can analyze your material if you want to send it to the United States. It does not take a month unless it is for Os, Ir, Rh, Ru, Pt, Pd, Au, Ag and in that case, maybe up to 2 months depending on volume.

In any event, the use of ammonium chloride is appropriate in certain circumstances if the lack of sister PGMs, particularly iridium is confirmed.

Is this correct Lou? You are basically saying it's going to take 2 months to do an assay?

Do you have a simple price list? Even at 2 months, I occasionally have things I'd like to know the actual numbers, just to know.

Lou said:

Hi Lou,

I want to take up the issue again, and ask if you still provide the platinum analysis service, I can get a sample, you tell me what minimum amount you need and how much is the cost.

Thank you very much friend.

Lou said:

I'm afraid that if we have platinum brothers in the sample, we also have some gold, I do not know if it is more difficult to analyze, tell me where I can send you the sample of a sponge platinum, and the minimum amount, and of course how much your analysis service costs
Thank you very much :D

zachy said:
Lou said:

I'm afraid that if we have platinum brothers in the sample, we also have some gold, I do not know if it is more difficult to analyze, tell me where I can send you the sample of a sponge platinum, and the minimum amount, and of course how much your analysis service costs
Thank you very much :D

You should send lou a private message if you want to do business with him. He's a busy guy.

The time period quoted is because some elements are extremely difficult to get in to solution so that they can be analyzed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back