Ceramic CPUs in bulk.

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The boycot of china and russia is causing second-hand chips to rise a lot too, not just gold fever Youtube watchers.
These countries could be looking for 'collector items' via this very forum.
Especially if they are asking for bulk orders, I hear some alarm bells. collecting to ship out to...?
Will they be sent as a part of airborn exlosive devices landing on public targets shortening the life of civilians and infants?

Just a thought.

The boycot of china and russia is causing second-hand chips to rise a lot too, not just gold fever Youtube watchers.
Especially if they are asking for bulk orders, I hear some alarm bells. collecting to ship out to...?
Will they be sent as a part of airborn exlosive devices landing on public targets shortening the life of civilians and infants?

Just a thought.
You speak like you have experience killing people and yet I’m not surprised coming from a western looting colonialist country like Netherlands or any of your likes

You speak like you have experience killing people and yet I’m not surprised coming from a western looting colonialist country like Netherlands or any of your likes
Careful now, we do not allow discussions into politics and religion nor foul language, this includes foul allegations to members.
Martijn is correct here, there is a boycott and that influence the prices.
The use of these restricted items can only be speculated so I ask all parties to refrain from comments thereof.

Just a thought.
Martijn, keep your graphic description of intended use of items under control, this is and will be speculation at best.

Wow! So you decided to become a member only to reply to a 2 month old message?
And this is the first impression of you that you want our community to remember?

Your reply is one of a racist. I commend you with your eloquence! Nice job! Very well done for your first post.

I myself have never looted, or killed anyone.
I also never was in any colony at any time. Nor did i trade slaves. Ever. That dark page of history was centuries ago. Like many many other dark pages of human history. It's a reoccurring phenomenon. Which we will not discuss here btw. There are other places for that. But it wasn't me!

My point was to keep eyes open for actions that possibly could lead to humans getting hurt, as it was a topic in the news at that time.
Or to warn members from getting in trouble for dealing with a party that is to be boycotted by the state he/she lives in.
Being responsible. Think about your actions and the possible effects. Unlike the Dutch VOC and WIC. we learned from the past, i hope.

Maybe you can reply in a civilized way and keep the racist comments out?

I will try to refrain from too graphic descriptions as yggdrasil suggested.

Lol wtf. I’m on a refining site asking for products to refine so I can make some money. There’s other places to get them besides china and Russia. For example the largest resource would be India, but they don’t do small orders. I also get antsy about giving 10k to someone half way across the world with out any insurance that I’m gonna get the product. I was looking for someone in the states that has them here already.

Lol wtf. I’m on a refining site asking for products to refine so I can make some money. There’s other places to get them besides china and Russia. For example the largest resource would be India, but they don’t do small orders. I also get antsy about giving 10k to someone half way across the world with out any insurance that I’m gonna get the product. I was looking for someone in the states that has them here already.
What we are trying to tell you is that they are as rare as pink elephants, if you are going to buy in big batches at prices that will allow you to make money by refining them.
Sourcing good material is the toughest job any of us have.

Edit, corrected autocorrect :oops:

Last edited:
What we are trying to tell you is that they are as rare as pink elephants, if you are going to buy in big batches at prices that will allow you to make money by refining them.
Sourcing good material is the toughest job any of us have.

Edit, corrected autocorrect :oops:
Indeed it is. nowadays it is harder and harder to get valuable material to work with, even the old RAM`s start to run out, and only the newer ones are available which have way less gold in them.

I am now seeking and buying old automation industrial equipment for dismantling and selling as raw material. Has lots of copper and some silver in it, old electronic equipment which in some cases are collectables... all in all some deals have a 15-20% profit on it some have only 3-5%. Must diversify my area of work...lol. :cool:

Pete

Good luck with your endeavour on India Mart or Alibaba trying to acquire large quantities of ceramic CPUs. No one has a metric tonne of ceramic CPUs to sell you certainly not for less than its gold content value, in fact it's likely no one has a metric tonne of them just sitting round, why would they when they can get the gold themselves by sending them to an established refiner or just processing them themselves. Those processors in the photos were sold or processed years ago, probably decades ago by now. The adds on them sites are mostly scammers. My advice is use a burner phone when giving anyone on there your contact info and always remember the golden. .. if it looks to good to be true it probably is and don't send someone you don't know or trust, or have insurance backing you up, any money at all let alone 10k. Don't know about you but I think that's good advice. If you disagree and wanted us to advise you on how to get what we can't for a price we would love to pay thats an unrealistic expectation for someone who just joined and couldn't be bothered to read the countless previous messages on this topic.

Haha. Your not far from me. I would need to know exactly what you have and what you want for them. I’m in MO. Depending where you are in Iowa isn’t not a far drive.

Back