Cleaning precipitated gold powder

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think we need to back up a bit. Maybe quite a bit. The acid turned that color from putting gold powder that was precipitated from solution in Hydrochloric Acid? Maybe we need to talk about what you did to get the powders that you attempted to wash.

There is something you’re not saying going on here.

Anarchy618, Does this have anything to do with this thread? If it does, try to keep everything in one thread to make it easier to follow what you have done.

Göran

Anarchy618, Does this have anything to do with this thread? If it does, try to keep everything in one thread to make it easier to follow what you have done.
http://goldrefiningforum.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=15183&p=283801#p283801

Göran

Yes sorry Goran, I will pay more attention to not doing that. My apologies. I will reread the way the site operates. I'm just not used to using social forums (I don't even have or use a Facebook account) and im not used to communicating in this manner, especially when it comes to asking for help. But hey we all got our own issues. And I happen to value you guys & ur awesome unencumbered free help & advice. So plz do let me know if I do anything else unconstructive, for good constructive criticism will ALWAYS remain a good & helpful thing.

Anarchy618 said:
And I happen to value you guys & ur awesome unencumbered free help & advice. So plz do let me know if I do anything else unconstructive, for good constructive criticism will ALWAYS remain a good & helpful thing.
OK, do not use text lingo here. We have members from around the world, and many of them have to use translators to read the forum. Things like "plz", and "ur", do not translate well.

You'll find a link to the forum rules at the top of every page. I also recommend reading the Tips for Navigating and Posting on the Forum thread to help you get off to a good start.

Dave

Back