Does anyone know where i can sell mixed pgm black powder in Portland Oregon?

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samuelbaldwin010

Just as the title states, I am trying to find somewhere or someone who is reputable, preferably somewhere near where I live in Portland, Oregon. So far I haven't had any luck with finding any where that would be interested, and I have called around at least 7 or 8 places that seemed promising.

And then I remembered "....duh! The forum, ask people on the forum who may know somewhere or someone who can at least point me in the right direction!"

And so... here I am. Asking. I have at the moment, probably at least an Oz or two of mixed pgm black powder, that I was interested in selling since I A) need some cash right now, B) don't have the money, time, or resources that are necessary to process further at the moment, and C) it's coho salmon season baby! I need some extra cash to go on a fishing trip.

If anyone Is interested or knows where to point me to, I would greatly appreciate it.
I haven't got an idea on the exact concentrations of pgms content, however the nice gentleman over at Elemental said that he would do an xrf on it for me for free. But they don't unfortunately buy anything unless I had a business license, which obviously, I don't have..

Back