Ebay auction #150226658009

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

draftinu

:lol: Check out this inflated B.S. 2 pounds of pins for recovery $131.50! :roll: If I have learned right that is roughly 2-3 grams of PM from 2lbs pins LMAO

draftinu said:
:lol: Check out this inflated B.S. 2 pounds of pins for recovery $131.50! :roll: If I have learned right that is roughly 2-3 grams of PM from 2lbs pins LMAO

I'm thinking I should save my pins and sell them on ebay and then just buy some bullion. I know.. I know... where is the fun in that.. But I have other stuff... :lol:

I am all about the prices going on ebay right now. I am getting ready to list a lot of processors and hoping the prices stay steady or even go up!

I was going to process the box of 486/ceramic processors I have but I think I might just sell it on ebay. The box weight like 10+ pounds that ought to be good for $800 lol.

They definitely always go up in the last couple of minutes. In about 12 hours my processors went from .99 to $78. They still have 5 days left. I will let you know how they end up.

wow... seems to be better to sell the e scrap to others than to refine it yourself now. That auction, 190208761756, is just wow haha

Back