FINALLY... Gold and Silver Prices are Inflating with the World Economy

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarkspARCS

By Design Acquizitioners, LTD.
Supporting Member
I've been watching the seriously underpriced precious metals market sit and fester for 3 years... With the pandemic, bank closures, digital currency scams, excessively high gas prices, and excessively high food prices, the ongoing war with Russia, with China rattling it's sword...

Gold has finally breached $2000/ oz...

That's what I call a heavily suppressed market! But I already expected these elitist global reset-happy gluttons to suppress the metals market so that they could milk every red American cent they could. They can't stop it now. They can't hide it...

Which means us little people better understand the economic reason why we are seeing these prices. Better stock up on food, ammo, and survival supplies while you can...

It's gonna get bad folks... I hope we all are prepared for what's next!
Screenshot_2023-01-06-02-08-51-97_754cf9a4094c34a8eeb04648e2e3eb8d.jpg

Do not confuse between rationalism and manipulation of price by so many forces with contradicting interests. Be sure that a big group of speculators will decide together when the time is right to short sell co-operatively, so that a fall in price is inevitable

Hey, check your conspiracy theories at the door. Our governments and elitists would never conspire to do such a thing. I trust everybody to do the right thing (wink, wink).
😂🤣😁

I was busy fishing anyway ... Can't reset me while I'm in a boat, in the middle of a lake, putting on scuba gear to do a lil sniping on a remote Canadian river somewhere lol ..FB_IMG_1679726954372.jpg

Do not confuse between rationalism and manipulation of price by so many forces with contradicting interests. Be sure that a big group of speculators will decide together when the time is right to short sell co-operatively, so that a fall in price is inevitable

In 2013, J. P. Morgan got fined $13 Billion dollars for fraud that caused the Housing Crisis...

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...-u-s-over-bad-mortgages-idUSBRE9AI0OA20131120
Then J. P. Morgan gets fined $60 million, plus an additional $52 million, for manipulating the metals market in 2021...

https://www.reuters.com/business/fi...t=In Sept.,in precious metals and Treasuries.
NO CONSPIRACY HERE... LETS ALL AGREE TO REVIEW THE FACTS BEFORE GETTING ALL WORKED UP ABOUT A SITUATION AND START ATTACKING PEOPLE...

The writing is on the wall. It's an ECONOMIC fact that America is about to lose its status as the Global Reserve Currency... Which will cause a serious collapse within it's institutional stability.

This isnt some idiot posting jibberish. All I'm doing is informing those who haven't read a newspaper lately, and celebrating the fact that ... After 3 years of waiting, gold finally progressed past the $2,000/ oz. Mark..

In 2013, J. P. Morgan got fined $13 Billion dollars for fraud that caused the Housing Crisis...

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...-u-s-over-bad-mortgages-idUSBRE9AI0OA20131120
Then J. P. Morgan gets fined $60 million, plus an additional $52 million, for manipulating the metals market in 2021...

https://www.reuters.com/business/fi...t=In Sept.,in precious metals and Treasuries.
NO CONSPIRACY HERE... LETS ALL AGREE TO REVIEW THE FACTS BEFORE GETTING ALL WORKED UP ABOUT A SITUATION AND START ATTACKING PEOPLE...

The writing is on the wall. It's an ECONOMIC fact that America is about to lose its status as the Global Reserve Currency... Which will cause a serious collapse within it's institutional stability.

This isnt some idiot posting jibberish. All I'm doing is informing those who haven't read a newspaper lately, and celebrating the fact that ... After 3 years of waiting, gold finally progressed past the $2,000/ oz. Mark..
This is almost into Politics and we have asked to leave this topic at the door.
But you have right Gold has passed 2000 Rhodium on the other hand has dropped below 10000 after having been up to 25000.

Richard, I appreciate your passion, but our purpose here is to discuss the refining of precious metals. When you use language like "elitist global resets happy gluttons", you are no longer discussing refining. If you want to talk about stocking up on food, ammo, and survival supplies, do it somewhere else.

I'm not saying that you are posting jibberish, but that what you are posting has nothing to do with our purpose here. Do NOT do it again. I recently had to ban a long time friend for a similar offense. I will not hesitate to do it again.

Dave

But you have right Gold has passed 2000 Rhodium on the other hand has dropped below 10000 after having been up to 25000.
Its not politics. What JP Morgan did was a criminal offence. Politics is why not people went to jail.

Analysis must be allowed and discussed. Yes, its very easy to glide in to politics.

I am myself trying to figure out if Norway and some other countries are support buying Dollars. ( they are not following the USD goldprice trend as other countries).If so its a poitical move. You can discuss if good or not, then its politics. But to say they do or not is analysis.

Its not politics. What JP Morgan did was a criminal offence. Politics is why not people went to jail.

Analysis must be allowed and discussed. Yes, its very easy to glide in to politics.

I am myself trying to figure out if Norway and some other countries are support buying Dollars. ( they are not following the goldprice trend as other countries).If so its a poitical move. You can discuss if good or not, then its politics. But to say they do or not is analysis.
Since I wrote that and this on my phone I’m inclined to do it simple.
It was meant as a gentle warning, but now Dave has used a slightly bigger club to nail the warning in.

One of my misgivings about refining gold, as opposed to the other market traded metals is the opaque price fixing that is used to set the gold price. This is not news but few seem to understand that the price can be adjusted as required to profit from sale and purchase of gold by those who know, in advance, what the gold price will be.

"Since 1919 the most common benchmark for the price of gold has been the London gold fixing, a twice-daily telephone meeting of representatives from five bullion-trading firms of the London bullion market."

Gold as an investment-Gold price

I will ask a related question in another thread about the cost of refining.

Richard, I appreciate your passion, but our purpose here is to discuss the refining of precious metals. When you use language like "elitist global resets happy gluttons", you are no longer discussing refining. If you want to talk about stocking up on food, ammo, and survival supplies, do it somewhere else.

I'm not saying that you are posting jibberish, but that what you are posting has nothing to do with our purpose here. Do NOT do it again. I recently had to ban a long time friend for a similar offense. I will not hesitate to do it again.

Dave
Lol... THATS WHY I posted this in the,"General Gold Discussion - NO REFINING!" Forum 🤣😂😁

The bigger question is, do we hold waiting for higher prices, or sell now before the crash that we all know is coming?

I sell on a regular basis. No fixed schedule. No fixed price. Based solely on weight accumulated.

Funds received, after applicable taxes and other expenses, are distributed first to a money market account that has a target balance of one years normal household expenses, plus the estimated cost of replacing one of our two cars.

Remaining funds are deposited to investment accounts. Very little goes here this year, and probably next. Medical expenses.

I do not pay much attention to precious metal prices any more. When I sell silver, I know the price that day. Same when I sell gold.

Time for more coffee.

Of course it's manipulated. There's 150 silver contracts for every real ounce of silver that exists. And if the price gets to high they just print up some more silver contracts just like they do dollars.

Everything is manipulated by the central bankers. There is no free market anymore.

Latest posts

Back