FINALLY... Gold and Silver Prices are Inflating with the World Economy

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why do people get excited about global inflation and the devaluing of the dollar? You live in the USA. This isn't going to be good for us.

I've got plenty of metal, but the reason for this runup is largely inflation and BRICS replacing the petrodollar with the yuan.

Well with regards the entire economic situation right now, silver is today at $20 and some change, down almost 5 dollars from where it was at the time of this post.

Gold is down to a pitiful $1815 from 1980+ that it was back then. Our economy right now is at an all time inflationary high. Tell me that the market right now is not being hard core manipulated. This crap is so wrong, it reeks !!

Well with regards the entire economic situation right now, silver is today at $20 and some change, down almost 5 dollars from where it was at the time of this post.

Gold is down to a pitiful $1815 from 1980+ that it was back then. Our economy right now is at an all time inflationary high. Tell me that the market right now is not being hard core manipulated. This crap is so wrong, it reeks !!
The thing is, some are safekeeping the metal others are trading with the metal. What I mean is , the real value will never drop BUT, if you have a trading base in gold and silver that you can sell high (plus 2-3%) then rebuy when it is lower (-3-4%) to the average, you will have a differenc of 5-7% in a few months, which i belive nowadays no bank is offering for short term (3-4 months) interest.
If there is a chance that you can make this gig 2-3 times a year (unprobable but might happen) you can make a healthy 10% profit yearly on your metal, instead of waiting for it to grow 10% in a year (which will not happen very easily).

Of course, this works in theory (also in practice, but you need to do it volumes ) and some basic calculations, but you can never forsee the market, therefore it will become as volatile as any asset out there.

Pete.

Hi Pete. I don't play the market on paper, I have vested hard asset properties and actual metal holdings that have depreciated to this point. It sickens me to understand how badly this market is being manipulated currently however the thing I got to continue to keep in mind about the whole thing is when they finally do make their move to crash the American dollar those prices won't matter as those metals are what's going to feed me and my future.

The future belongs to the metallurgist, this is plainly obvious to me. Those here on these forums who seek out to become a performing metallurgist I can not stress it enough to get your books and print them out. Practice the craft diligently, and you'll remain afloat when the turmoil hits ...

Hi Pete. I don't play the market on paper, I have vested hard asset properties and actual metal holdings that have depreciated to this point. It sickens me to understand how badly this market is being manipulated currently however the thing I got to continue to keep in mind about the whole thing is when they finally do make their move to crash the American dollar those prices won't matter as those metals are what's going to feed me and my future.

The future belongs to the metallurgist, this is plainly obvious to me. Those here on these forums who seek out to become a performing metallurgist I can not stress it enough to get your books and print them out. Practice the craft diligently, and you'll remain afloat when the turmoil hits ...
I agree with you, but we had this conversation with other members and the bottom line was, if the s.it hits the fan, the civilized word will collaps and the ones who will survive will not be the ones that have PM`s but the ones that have bigger guns. Unfortunately this is the sad truth.

Pete.

I agree with you, but we had this conversation with other members and the bottom line was, if the s.it hits the fan, the civilized word will collaps and the ones who will survive will not be the ones that have PM`s but the ones that have bigger guns. Unfortunately this is the sad truth.

Pete.
My Grandfather told me "Invest in lead, it will get you all the gold you can carry". SHTF scenarios puts us back at the base of Maslow's Theory, e.g. you can't eat gold ...

Back