Flaming posted snobbery

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not shure if this has bin mentioned in this thread, because I did not read all of it😏 i think the main reason "noobs" are told to do the research is that it is to dangerous to refine if you have to ask Basic questions. When I started out I was eager and wanted to try everything. This forum got me down to earth and thougt me to investigate before doing something New.

Hello lanfear. As a "noob" and I still am, I agree with you. I don't mind researching past or current threads looking for an answer to a question I have. Usually during this "researching" I read lots of other valuable information. And yes, recovering gold can be dangerous. And refining gold can be very dangerous. Always keep my long sleeves, rubber gloves on, and safety glasses. And 1 process I have not tried, and probably never will is "wet ashing" I believe. We're a person boils IC chips in sulphuric acid. Correct me if that's not correct. Anyhow your input is appreciated. Be safe.

Back