For sale Ultrafine Copper powder

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We sell ultrafine copper powder PMU 99.9999%
Please contact me if you need it
High Purity Enriched Stable isotope Copper Powder fractions 69,1% of Cu63 and 30,9% of Cu65
High purity of 99,9999%
Mg, AI, Ti, Cr, Fe, Zn, Mo, Cd, Sb is no more than 0,001%.
Origin: Russia
Quantity: 40 kg
MOQ : 2KG
Storage: china / korea
Price : USD 650/gram
whatsApp : +8201077492989 / [email protected]

We sell ultrafine copper powder PMU 99.9999%
Please contact me if you need it
High Purity Enriched Stable isotope Copper Powder fractions 69,1% of Cu63 and 30,9% of Cu65
High purity of 99,9999%
Mg, AI, Ti, Cr, Fe, Zn, Mo, Cd, Sb is no more than 0,001%.
Origin: Russia
Stock: 30 kg
MOQ : 2KG
Price : USD 650/gram
whatsApp : +82 1055432989
e-mail : [email protected]
New mail adress?

My name is Kim Won Myoung
The product already arrived in China last year
It's on sale
You still list it as from Russia, which means it is illegal to sell in most of the world.
Additionally your product list do not add up.
That means most potential buyers will doubt your intentions.

I don't know what the problem is
It is officially imported from Russia to China
German products are not currently in stock, but they can be produced and received

I don't know what the problem is
It is officially imported from Russia to China
German products are not currently in stock, but they can be produced and received
Additionally the data you post from the product is not correct either.

1. Are you willing to buy?
2. I'll explain why it doesn't matter to you if you buy it
No I'm not a buyer.
Your product data do not add up and you are circumventing embargoes so I would not buy this product if I was a buyer.

Edit adjusted post a bit.

Last edited:
1. Are you willing to buy?
2. I'll explain why it doesn't matter to you if you buy it
Hurry up and Buy!!:ROFLMAO:

Now don't go asking annoying questions that could expose this honest and open seller sharing his info here or discredit his product or intentions.

Hurry up and Buy!!

That means most potential buyers will doubt your intentions

There are NO potential buyers!!! :ROFLMAO:
Most people won't be touching this with a ten foot pole. If anyone actually had a need for this product. 🤦‍♂️

If there were, he would have sold his high quality product long time ago. This has been here for 3 months. There is 10 kg less in stock than last time. Now it's at 30... if you believe anything this shady individual is saying.

It is still not clear what the purpose of ultra fine copper powder is for a refiner? What is the added value? Besides going bankrupt on the purchase of copper for,... what purpose again?

You still have not answered that one crucial question. You are trying to sell a product to a group not needing your product! Stop this foolishness.

No I'm not a buyer.
Your product data do not add up and you are circumventing embargoes so I would not buy this product if I was a buyer.

Edit adjusted post a bit.
You can ask all you like, this person will not reply to important questions and stay vague.

Can someone ban this clown? It's forum pollution. And a potential risk for this forum and her members of enabling the chinese and russians to avoid boycot > which is pretty close to committing treason! (if your home is in a western democratic country)

Do not Buy! Press "ignore."

I would ask people to keep a courteous and professional tone in here.
Ridiculing someone is neither.
So please guys do not do that.
If the latest wmkim do not get back to us in a day or two, I'll move this thread to the Rouges gallery.

We have for sale:

1) Ultrafine Copper Powder

Quality: 99,999%

Quantity: 2700 kilos

Storage: Zurich, Switzerland

Delivery: EXW (Zurich, Switzerland)

2) Ultrafine Isotope Copper Powder

63Cu 69,1% ± 0,05% and 65Cu 30,9% ± 0,05%

Quality: 99,9996%

Quantity: 3 tons

3) Ultrafine Copper Powder

Quality: Copper powder no less than 99,999%

Quantity: 10 tons

Storage: bonded warehouse Zurich

4) Ultrafine Copper Powder

Quality: 99,9992%

Quantity: 1800 kilos

5) Ultrafine Copper Powder

63Cu 69,1% ± 0,05% and 65Cu 30,9% ± 0,05%

Quality: 99,9995%

Quantity: 47 tons

Storage: Germany

Delivery: EXW Germany

If you are interested in one of the items we are looking forward to your price offer.

If you yourself are not interested but you can successfully refer a buyer to us, we will pay you 10% commission from each payment received on our bank account of a customer referred by you.
Hello
I Wanna Ask How Much Per Gram Of Ultra Fine Copper,Our Company Is Looking Of 3Tons Supply Monthly,Hope To Hear From You Soon Because We Are Going To Zurich This Month, My E Mail Is shimashyna@ gmail.com

We at the bloom family office have 242 KG of Utra Fine Copper Powder sitting in our warehouse in Vegas for sale for $1000/gram. Please message me anytime of your interested in coming by to buy or take a look at the product.
Why would we need ultra fine copper in refining precious metals?

Why would you only share with “serious” people only? Why not share with the world? Since your advertising go ahead and advertise seriously, not like some scammer.

Back