Gold and silver 2017

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
UncleBenBen said:
anachronism said:
Interesting times ahead!

You can say that again! Is it bad that I've had this song stuck in my head for weeks now? :?
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DZ0GFRcFm-aY&ved=0ahUKEwiD6rK04ZvQAhVEKCYKHUsZBVsQyCkIHDAA&usg=AFQjCNEqFqS6f4sLPDGCqZHOOiQy6ehKAg&sig2=IpWs5US-moS2OWxor07S5A

Song title = Its The End Of The World

Kind of depends on your world view :lol: :twisted:

Kurt

anachronism said:
Well what do you know? Looks like you guys had your own "Brexit" moment. Interesting times ahead!

In deed :!: Sometimes the world needs a good shake up to let the powers that be know they really don't have the control they think they have :mrgreen:

Kurt

UncleBenBen said:
kurtak said:
Kind of depends on your world view

Round. It's definitely round! :lol:
Kurt, you suppose the price of new AR15s will be going back down now? :mrgreen:

Not sure if the price of AR15s will go down - but I sure like watching the price of PMs going up 8) :mrgreen:

Kurt

I interpret that as the banks saying how do we insulate ourselves from damage and then quickly realizing that they can likely manipulate the price like they have been doing all along until someone who cares (and someone with some say) does something about it.

The more things change the more they stay the same! (Alphonse Karr - 1849)

4metals said:
I interpret that as the banks saying how do we insulate ourselves from damage and then quickly realizing that they can likely manipulate the price like they have been doing all along until someone who cares (and someone with some say) does something about it.

The more things change the more they stay the same! (Alphonse Karr - 1849)

I like your interpretation, 4metals! Only it could be someone with some say, followed by millions who are actually willing to do something about it. Finally.
:wink: :wink: :twisted:

Yes, it will be interesting times. Where gold and other metals will go I will not even speculate, since I am typically wrong.

BenBen, I can appreciate having you having a song stuck in your head. My well addled brain has been alternating between Time Warp and Hot Patootie for over a month. I was being so obnoxious about it that my wife started playing ABBA again. Sad.

Amazing Gold went into the $1330's on election night in the US. Classically everyone turns to metal in unsure times as a safe haven. Well for all of their crying about Trump being an economic disaster the bank's sure sucked the wind out of that sail quickly, today, two short days since the election, it is in the $1250's.

Speculators playing with other people's money, let the investors think doom is just around the corner so they run up the price of gold and then pull the plug and suck the money out of their pockets too!

At one point Tuesday night / Wednesday morning Dow futures were down 800 points. Dow closed up something like 250 points by the end of business Wednesday. I'm sure somebody made a boatload of money, meaning that somebody else lost just as much. :|

Dave

Back