• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Gold Refining Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Gold and Silver jewelery wanted

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
AndyWilliams said:
Bah! So much concern over nothing! Srlauris and ericm and anyone else who is pm'ing around, griping about a hijack, simply have nothing else in life to complain about. I have yet to see any offer on this thread. In fact, by my scorecard, there are more whiners than offers. Do we have an offer from srlauris yet? No? Well, surely then we have an offer from any number of the hijackers, right? No? How can that be? Wasn't it said that people were posting for their own gain? Then why can I not find one single offer on this thread?

Maybe the solution to all of these hijackers, you know, those posting no offers, is to encourage a fresh crop of "wanted" offers every day! Yes, that should be nice to weed through! All in the name of ensuring that no post is hijacked by confirming that which we all know, that this board is simply chock full of buyers. In fact, I'd wager that the vast majority of members are, to some degree, a buyer.

I think a better answer is this, how about those who believe "their" threads are exclusively their property, pay for the right to advertise on a website that isn't theirs. Take the affirmative step and contact Noxx so as to pay him for the exclusivity desired. It's my guess that won't happen, with all due respect, of course.

Just to verify that steve has an offer,I SENT A PM OFFERING HIM SEVEN POUNDS OF K GOLD AND STERLING JEWELERY.
We are now working on an acceptable price
JOHN

JHS said:
AndyWilliams said:
Bah! So much concern over nothing! Srlauris and ericm and anyone else who is pm'ing around, griping about a hijack, simply have nothing else in life to complain about. I have yet to see any offer on this thread. In fact, by my scorecard, there are more whiners than offers. Do we have an offer from srlauris yet? No? Well, surely then we have an offer from any number of the hijackers, right? No? How can that be? Wasn't it said that people were posting for their own gain? Then why can I not find one single offer on this thread?

Maybe the solution to all of these hijackers, you know, those posting no offers, is to encourage a fresh crop of "wanted" offers every day! Yes, that should be nice to weed through! All in the name of ensuring that no post is hijacked by confirming that which we all know, that this board is simply chock full of buyers. In fact, I'd wager that the vast majority of members are, to some degree, a buyer.

I think a better answer is this, how about those who believe "their" threads are exclusively their property, pay for the right to advertise on a website that isn't theirs. Take the affirmative step and contact Noxx so as to pay him for the exclusivity desired. It's my guess that won't happen, with all due respect, of course.

Just to verify that steve has an offer,I SENT A PM OFFERING HIM SEVEN POUNDS OF K GOLD AND STERLING JEWELERY.
We are now working on an acceptable price
JOHN

Interesting, not sure why there needs to be yelling.

So, just to clarify, are you verifying that you, as a seller, are offering your material to only one buyer? That is an interesting business model, and I'm not sure why other businesses don't adopt such a method of selling their wares. To be honest, I usually find it much more effective to offer my material to multiple buyers, in the hope of securing the best price.

Of course, none of that changes the nature of my post. I still have not seen an offer on this thread.

This thread seems to be serving no useful purpose other than to keep going on and on and on and on!!!
I would recommend a moderator lock it and we all move on with refining.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back