Gold bars for sales or invesment

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello members, we are African local community working in gold business. Rigth now we have good stock of gold available for sales or been use as investment capital. We have looking for mandate, buyer or financial partner to take this gold out of Africa. It's genuine and win to win business. Everything are done face to face.
If you are interested send us a private message.
phone:+237656169662
email: [email protected]

Hello members, we are African local community working in gold business. Rigth now we have good stock of gold available for sales or been use as investment capital. We have looking for mandate, buyer or financial partner to take this gold out of Africa. It's genuine and win to win business. Everything are done face to face.

Hello All!

Most people call me Golden or Gold-something or other. I'm sure they have a whole other list of names when I'm not around :)

I've been in Texas for the last 10 years. For the last 5 I have been processing 2 manufacturing waste products for gold. I feel I'm a pretty good expert on gold extraction and recovery for those 2 items. I recently however tried my hand at a new material I was considering accepting and learned very quickly I am pretty much an idiot. I'm here to try and learn basic strategies for some new materials to see if I want to try and incorporate them into my current setup.

One thing that I have already noticed about this forum that I think is a great sign is just how much you guys always talk about safety. I couldn't agree more. Number one way to get fired around me is violate any safety protocol. ... Second being stealing my lunch out of the fridge .... who does that

Anyways, good day everyone!

hello i just started with the chemical prosesses of refining metals

Hello meIMG-20180919-WA0039.jpgmbers, we are African local community working in gold business. Rigth now we have good stock of gold available for sales or been use as investment capital. We have looking for mandate, buyer or financial partner to take this gold out of Africa. It's genuine and win to win business. Everything are done face to face.

I usually try to leave them for a few days so you guys can play, but this one posted 6 times in less than an hour. That's an immediate ban from me.

Dave
Some of these have no filter.
They believe more is batter in all cases and could care less for reading rules. :eek::rolleyes:

I usually try to leave them for a few days so you guys can play, but this one posted 6 times in less than an hour. That's an immediate ban from me.

Dave
Do you still care if we play with these clowns? I may have to up my game a bit to the rough side. Let me know the limits, so I don't get banned. Guess we will have to see how far I can go.

Many of us have made lighthearted comments and jokes on these threads. That's OK. I don't know what you mean by upping your game to the rough side, but I'm guessing I wouldn't care for it. Remember, our purpose here is to discuss recovery and refining. That should be everyone's focus. Many people have pushed the limits to see how far they can go, only to find themselves no longer members.

Dave

Back