Gold Dore Bars For Sale

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Commodity: Gold Dore Bars For Sale
Carrat: 23+ carrat
Purity: 96-98%+
Origin: Conakry, Guinea
Quantity: 50kg to 500kg
Price: $57,000 USD Negotiable
Serious buyer's only

Procedure:

We have the capacity of selling to buyer's from 50kg to 500kgs monthly.

Our products analysis is 22+/23 carats in quality and 96%-98% in purity.

We offer our negotiation prices on discount basis from minus 10% to
20% off Lmb market price of the day on 22+/23 carats Gold 🪙 quality.

We trade on FOB cash and carry or Contractual base trade procedures in
Conakry, Guinea.

Welcome to the forum, do you have pictures of the mine site and the accommodations available for the working force?
A website? What is your registered company name? Who is the CEO and where can I view annual reports on company efficiency, safety reports on accidents and fatalities, purity guarantees, certificate to trade gold out of Guinea? Are the workers represented by an organisation? Or are the involuntarily employed?
All this to avoid illegally mined blood gold and avoid the support of slavery.
If you can prove all these matters are in place, you may have a chance of trading via this forum.
We don't facilitate or support illegal activities or slavery.

All above requirements are available and please do your research because Conakry, Guinea law imposes all gold trade should pass through the Central Bank of Guinea with an approval from the Government with 5.5% tax on every gold sales. Our gold mine/trading is pretty legal with Government support and if you want to know more about us. Kindly send me a DM as you may well know posting things on public forum is highly prohibited

No, i did not know. I never sell via this forum nor do I have to advertise anything.
So none of the requested proof is available for sharing here on the grf? Website or company name?
Is your company pretty legal, partially legal or perfectly legal?
Because things seem to be a bit incomplete and shady sir.
Just to be clear, I'm not a serious buyer,
but a critical cynical member with a natural scam alert.
I will not contact you in a DM. Obviously.

Buying large ammounts of gold from countries in Africa is a troublesome venture for buyers from US or EU. There is plethora of scammers, and if you even have all legal things allright and your gold is legally mined according to the local laws, selling it overseas is tricky. Security during transporation, money transfers, purity control atc... Account import taxes, all the paperwork, not very pleasing forecast for potential buyer.

There are folks out there who do this, but there aren´t many of them. If you cannot deliver the gold to the country of the buyer and do the business in person, there is very very low chance of striking a deal. Just saying.

If you are legally alright, then I would not bother with some online forums and negotiate straight with big players like eg JM or Argor. There are very few people here who can afford to buy such quantites. If any.

To the best of my knowledge - there is NO such thing as a gold buyer that is going to pay up front for kilos of gold - ALL OF THEM pay out AFTER receiving the gold & then pay out AFTER having the gold they receive properly assayed

Only a FOOL would pay for LARGE amounts of gold without FIRST receiving it & having it assayed

Kurt

Serious buyer's only

Procedure:

Conakry, Guinea.
The last I knew of - the government of China was/is buying all the gold they can get their hands on

If I were you I would contact the CCP (government of China) --- I am sure they will take ALL your gold off your hands & likely pay more then you are asking

Kurt

Serious buyer's only

Procedure:

Conakry, Guinea.

I just leave this here..

"...
BANK OF PAPUA NEW GUINEA
REQUIREMENTS FOR GOLD EXPORT LICENCE
1. Background
The provisions of the Central Banking (Foreign Exchange and Gold)
Regulation, Chapter 138 governing gold dealings in Papua New
Guinea were de-regulated in 1987 enabling all residents to buy and
sell gold within Papua New Guinea
. For export purposes, the Bank of
Papua New Guinea has the sole authority to export gold overseas
under the Central Banking (Foreign Exchange and Gold) regulations,
Chapter 138. ..."

It seems you can sell your gold, locally, but no export.

Questions.

1) Why not sell it to the BPNG? Local authorized buyer, less problems with customs, export, transport, insurance and so on and so forth?
2) Why would I buy from you when i can buy locally gold which i can test , see, touch, ect..
3) Even if you would sell you gold for 10% of spot price, all the transport fees, insurances, deposits then refining fees, castings, marking and so on would rise the costs to the roof, resulting in maybe more expensive gold then if you would buy locally at spot or 3-4% over spot. Why would anyone want such adventure?
4) Will you transport the gold to my door?

I just leave this here..

"...
BANK OF PAPUA NEW GUINEA
REQUIREMENTS FOR GOLD EXPORT LICENCE
1. Background
The provisions of the Central Banking (Foreign Exchange and Gold)
Regulation, Chapter 138 governing gold dealings in Papua New
Guinea were de-regulated in 1987 enabling all residents to buy and
sell gold within Papua New Guinea
. For export purposes, the Bank of
Papua New Guinea has the sole authority to export gold overseas
under the Central Banking (Foreign Exchange and Gold) regulations,
Chapter 138. ..."

It seems you can sell your gold, locally, but no export.

Questions.

1) Why not sell it to the BPNG? Local authorized buyer, less problems with customs, export, transport, insurance and so on and so forth?
2) Why would I buy from you when i can buy locally gold which i can test , see, touch, ect..
3) Even if you would sell you gold for 10% of spot price, all the transport fees, insurances, deposits then refining fees, castings, marking and so on would rise the costs to the roof, resulting in maybe more expensive gold then if you would buy locally at spot or 3-4% over spot. Why would anyone want such adventure?
4) Will you transport the gold to my door?
I would guess because he is from a different part of the world.
Papua New Guinea is in Asia and the Republic of Guinea is in West Africa.
The rules may be different there, but I still expect it to have some kind of regulations with respect of Gold export.
Red flags are very much present, but we still need to be correct in the facts.

I would guess because he is from a different part of the world.
Papua New Guinea is in Asia and the Republic of Guinea is in West Africa.
The rules may be different there, but I still expect it to have some kind of regulations with respect of Gold export.
Red flags are very much present, but we still need to be correct in the facts.
You are indeed right, my big mistake when searching for answers, I appologise for that.
The document i was searching is about the mining code of the Republic of Guinea and found this. https://icsid.worldbank.org/sites/default/files/parties_publications/C3765/Claimants' Amended Memorial/Factual Exhibits/C-0145.PDF

Sorry again for my mistake ..

The questions still remain.

To the best of my knowledge - there is NO such thing as a gold buyer that is going to pay up front for kilos of gold - ALL OF THEM pay out AFTER receiving the gold & then pay out AFTER having the gold they receive properly assayed

Only a FOOL would pay for LARGE amounts of gold without FIRST receiving it & having it assayed

Kurt
@kurt, you firstly need to understand the gold industry before misunderstanding what is been said or required. NO ONE is requested to pay upfront for gold they have never seen with refinery assay report tested by the buyer itself as any such business should be regarded as total scam.

Any Government who's interested in gold knows where to get it from, example as China Government who borrowed money to Africa countries for infrastructure projects is already getting the Prepayment with gold and other minerals resources from the Government of such country itself through agreement, not via these local mine owner's as us.

Folks need to have the fundamental mindset to understand what it means or takes to source gold through mining and until such knowledge has been gain. Try not to speak too much because sourcing of gold and selling has it's own regulations, process and procedure. Learn to learn everything and don't claim to know it all.

50 KG would put me over my carry on luggage allowance, but of you bring it here I'd happily buy.
It highly impossible for seller to bring gold to buyer country of destination because there are regulations and procedure for both parties to follow to making it a success and not until the buyer come on ground for both parties to work together during sales. Gold is an asset resource and not just about me legally having the gold and you having the money to buy it.

Do you go around calling people scammers based on your experience or based on your little knowledge? You have a long to go and don't be too quick to jump..!!!
I must say there is no proof of you being a scammer, but some red flags are there. and we get them a lot!! Assertiveness has risen quite a bit.
This is refiners forum, not a trading forum. As said, I don't think you will be selling 50kg loads of gold trough this forum.

If it is hard to sell, it must have a bad smell. So what's wrong with it?

So why are you having problems to sell a highly wanted material? You can tell by the high price...

To protect other members from making a too hasty decision, or getting scammed, I simply asked for some proof of legitimacy and responsible durable mining practices as western countries have a lot more rules to follow, and we care about our world and fellow humans. Which is not the general mentality in all countries.
Some of these rules are there to keep the small guys down, that is well known, but it is not in our control, so a fact we have to deal with and be carefull with. Prove it's legit if you want succes. if not, not. Your choice.

"We have the capacity of selling to buyer's from 50kg to 500kgs monthly" This is a scam.
"Our products analysis is 22+/23 carats in quality and 96%-98% in purity" This is a lie..
"We offer our negotiation prices on discount basis from minus 10% to
20% off Lmb market price of the day on 22+/23 carats Gold 🪙 quality". This is a joke for those who know and an invitation to be scammed to those who don't know.
"We trade on FOB cash and carry or Contractual base trade procedures in
Conakry, Guinea." This is the scam.
"not until the buyer come on ground" The classic invitation to be scammed.

Martijn, no one can really prove a scammer is a scammer until the scam takes place, but there are glaring indications.

Latest posts

Back