Gold Dore Bars For Sale

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We have direct sellers of gold and diamonds available in Ghana... Serious buyers and mandate should contact us for business.

We also need investors who can invest money into our mining system here in Ghana West Africa

Specification of my gold is;
PURITY : 96%+/999.9% purity
CARAT : 22 carats/24 carat
ORIGIN: Ghana
QUANTITY: 1000 kilograms

Company: Juoncee Gold Ghana Company Limited
Phone & WhatsApp Number: +233548168720/+233573021281
([email protected])

So he has 1000 kg of at least 22 KARAT gold, 92% gold by mass... 2,200 lbs... 26,400 Troy oz x 0.92 = 24,288 Troy oz....

Nearly $49 million dollars in gold. With that much value, and if it's already at 92%... why not purify it yourself? Simple electrochemistry could clean that up. Each pound purified would be able to fund even more equipment.

I see no need for investors at all.

We have direct sellers of gold and diamonds available in Ghana... Serious buyers and mandate should contact us for business.

We also need investors who can invest money into our mining system here in Ghana West Africa

Specification of my gold is;
PURITY : 96%+/999.9% purity
CARAT : 22 carats/24 carat
ORIGIN: Ghana
QUANTITY: 1000 kilograms

Company: Juoncee Gold Ghana Company Limited
Phone & WhatsApp Number: +233548168720/+233573021281
([email protected])
A Company with a ‘Gmail’ account. Lol 😂

To produce 1000 Kg of gold
It has to be a huge mining operation
with lots of equipment
and workers
and perhaps with investors

is very suspicious.
And about 100,000 tons of processed ore. This is the scale of a very large mining and processing plant.
Although by offshore standards 60 million per ton of gold is a rather modest total :), given the strategic importance of gold, in the metal 1000 kg is the volume for interstate trading. For most African countries, probably excluding South Africa, if they offer such a quantity, this is a certainly deception.

I would like to know where these started. Like, when came the first "96% 45karat 100000kg gold dore bars " offer :D Who built this concept. And why it so catched on...

And also I would like to know the guys who fell for it. Because, if it does not work, they will start some new scam scheme...

I would like to know where these started. Like, when came the first "96% 45karat 100000kg gold dore bars " offer :D Who built this concept. And why it so catched on...

And also I would like to know the guys who fell for it. Because, if it does not work, they will start some new scam scheme...
The thing is, they have time, they have the initiative, and they need money, that is why there will always be scammers who invent new tricks to deceive naive and simple people to part them from their money. Sometimes the deception is so good organized that even smart and experienced people fall for it.

Why these scams work? Because people are greedy and the fact that there is a chance, a possibility to make more money without working then on a dayjob from 9 to 6 is more tempting and partially making individuals blind in front of red flags.

The scammers probably are using the same phylosophy to justify their act: "..it is just money, pieces of paper so we don`t have to kill each other to get something to eat...there will always be, fat cats and starving dogs..." (Margin call 2011)

There were even fake gold bars found in the big banks vaults, Swiss refiners and JP Morgan. People will take the room they're given.
Such fakes involve the use of tungsten, and it is not easy to melt it. Therefore, usually, large buyers of golden ingots drilled them from several sides for verification. Just such a scandal with tungsten was a couple of years ago with Chinese gold buyers.

As a rule of thumb for everyone out here so I can save you some of your precious time. Anyone who offers to sell gold at a percentage less than LBMA price is straight up scamming you no matter what documents they offer to provide.

Talking from a decade of experience in the gold industry (refining specifically).

Well to avoid forged gold, if buying it, i believe a safe method is to buy in small denominations, like 5g which are too small to worth it forging. Of course smaller denominations are more expensive, but the probability to be scammed is lower i think.

It`s just an idea.

If scammers find a niche where something is assumed that fraud is much harder and therefore less likely, scammers will jump on it. Just like our scam filter, they learn from it. It's a constant cat and mouse game.

Drugsmugglers even stuffed dead babies full with dope to get it across a border. Oh he's so quiet, what a nice baby...

Unless we resume executing or displaying the scum of the earth on town squares again, not much can be done. They also have rights, unfortunately.

"I possess a large enough mining operation that can pump out 200 lbs. of 22kt gold bars upon demand..." is what I'm observing here, and honestly...

This solicitation for buyers has made me check the bottoms of my shoes because something around here smells like straight doo doo.

I actually do possess a mining operation here in the US that isn't a big time operation moving multiple tons of earth per hour... Which is what the majority of those so called big time operations are forced to do since much of what they mine is in the form of grams per ton... Yet all the same possesses material that sometimes will process out to a whopping 500 opt every now and then.

Can I prove it? Yes, I can but really, why would I? All Id be asking for is a visit from someone I wasn't aware was visiting, who in turn would find some way of beating me out of my fortunes... So therefore my question here prevails when I ask:

Are you braindead?...

Do you go around calling people scammers based on your experience or based on your little knowledge? You have a long to go and don't be too quick to jump..!!!
If you look at your history you will find that more people are scammed every day than actually manage to trade any gold.
Gold trading is a very demanding subject fraught with dangers and people wishing to take a valuable commodity with as much moral integrity as a cobra.
So it is one industry that demands one finds proof of intent rather than rely on the kindness of strangers.
I was actually contacted directly by the chaps in Arawa on the island of Arob some time ago.
They do not find it as easy to liquidate their assets as you indicate it is in Papua New Guinea.
The poor chaps sent me a kilo of Zinc they had managed to liberate from a mine they overran.
All I could do for them was try and encourage them to study Ms. Hoke so they could identify basic metals properly.

Back