GRF - Gold Price Guessing Contest

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I told you my wife was right. She just gave the wrong day (though she may say that this forum had the wrong day) :lol: . $1187.01

LONDON FIX
Gold
May 24, 2010 AM PM
USD 1183.75 1187.00

HTPatch said:
pinman said:
As I have never offered anything to the forum if it's ok with you p3m I'd like it to be sent to noxx for hosting this forum. I have learned so much from this forum and he is the reason this information has been made available to me.
pinman, PM me with your address, and I will send the 1g of DMG (when I get it). I will ship it out once it is in my hands. If you want that to go to someone else, please let me know.
p3m,

I received the DMG. Where would you like me to ship th 10g to if you want it. You can give it to someone else if you have no need. Please PM.

Regards,
Tom

HTPatch said:
HTPatch said:
pinman said:
As I have never offered anything to the forum if it's ok with you p3m I'd like it to be sent to noxx for hosting this forum. I have learned so much from this forum and he is the reason this information has been made available to me.
pinman, PM me with your address, and I will send the 1g of DMG (when I get it). I will ship it out once it is in my hands. If you want that to go to someone else, please let me know.
p3m,

I received the DMG. Where would you like me to ship th 10g to if you want it. You can give it to someone else if you have no need. Please PM.

Regards,
Tom

Oops again. I meant to to be for pinman.

I kept a watch on the contest that was part of this post and found it interesting. I could not participate because I am a fairly new member with very few posts however now that gold is creeping up to $1300 US I would like to see you run a contest guessing a date that it will hit and close above $1300.

Staying on the topic of contests... did lazersteve ever say who won the gold plated pins from the silver refining dvd contest? I really want to know what the easter eggs were.

goldenchild said:
Staying on the topic of contests... did lazersteve ever say who won the gold plated pins from the silver refining dvd contest? I really want to know what the easter eggs were.

I agree,that easter egg hunt had me stumped real good.

Jim

I had one winner out of three possibles.

If everyone agrees to throw in the towel on the second two prizes I'll award them to the only winner.

I'll wait until Monday to give anyone who is still trying to solve the Easter Egg hunt a little more time. Post to this thread if you want me to hold off on announcing the winner.

Steve

Back